Can You Name That Anime Plot?

Pages PREV 1 2

I'm actually kind of annoyed this is the first quizz I aced, and on my first try as well... -_-'

Caramel Frappe:
Took me 4 tries.. but no matter. I recognized 6-7 animes off the start but the "Behold the power of transformable mecha and J-pop." kept throwing me off.

Same here. Especially since I know there's a mecha anime where they literally fight with music, but I couldn't remember the name, so I just picked the two options I'd never seen before (not to mention it's been years since I watched the real answer).

that was tough. 8/10 and 2 of those correct were guesses :(, I did know plenty of the other choices.
I actually just finished watching Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!, and it was great.

may need to brush up on some of the anime i didn't know

StormShaun:

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's Can You Name That Anime Plot?.
Take this quiz

Second try.
Macross threw me off, but I got back on it.
Plus it was nice to see the mention of some of the older stuff.

... also Clannad was one answer.
Clannad is always the answer.

are you looking forward to the Clannad VN localization? if you don't already know about it here is a link to the Kickstarter, there is only 3 days left so act fast if you want some goodies. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/clannad-official-english-release/description

Keiichi Morisato:

are you looking forward to the Clannad VN localization? if you don't already know about it here is a link to the Kickstarter, there is only 3 days left so act fast if you want some goodies. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sekaiproject/clannad-official-english-release/description

Of course!
I've been looking forward to the project, and I couldn't be happier that it reached all their goals, even more.
It just shows how much support/love the Westerners have for such things. I'm hoping that this will branch out towards other VN developers, and that they will see that they are not the only ones playing Visual Novels.

As for my pledge.
I've pledged to gain a physical copy (which hopefully comes with the fanbook and mabinogi arrange album), and added enough to grab the side story, anthology manga, tapestry, and mini shikishi. When I summed it up with delivery coasts, it actually isn't that much ... and as much as I would love to drop 7 grand on it ... I don't exactly have such funds.

... even though I would have made them draw Archangel Tomoya, whom I use for an RP on here.

EDIT: What about you?

100% in one try, with nothing but lingering cold medicine slowing me down. I suppose it's nice to know I'm not that far out of the anime loop. (I once identified a show with the description "It was on nick jr in the 80s, and it was really cute". I spent way too much time on this stuff in high school.)

2cool4u:
And again at the question "Girl fights student council and clothing" the obvious answer is an anime that is still very alive in recent memory, not to mention there's only one of its kind.

Which show was that? I aced the quiz but I cannot remember that one!

It's Kill La Kill.

At first I thought Caramel Frappe was back, (Yay!) but then I noticed the date in the OP is corrupted... Yay... >_>

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here