Doomsday Arcade: Episode Three

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

InsanityWave:
Awsome Just awsome

TheSanityAssassin:
brilliant, but what happened to 'GOD MODE' ?

They couldnt use it due to the Anti-hack System =(

The L4D jokes were brilliant. RELOADING! XD
Next ep should be great with Link in it XD

i got that, but i thought they would use a non-steam server or something :P

TheSanityAssassin:

InsanityWave:
Awsome Just awsome

TheSanityAssassin:

They couldnt use it due to the Anti-hack System =(

The L4D jokes were brilliant. RELOADING! XD
Next ep should be great with Link in it XD

i got that, but i thought they would use a non-steam server or something :P

Ha a non-steam server I dont think lifes like that it doesnt have different servers XD
Also nice choice on name, our names compliment eachother =)

Zallest:
I love the horrible puns... bad puns are what make the world go round :)

That's because they're just so goddamn punny!

I've been really enjoying this series, keep up the excellent work.

Wow, this series has definitely taken off with this episode, great job.

And great Unskippable reference. :)

WHo doesn't love zombies? Humor aside, the plot is starting to get interesting.

Excellent video, keep them like this and you've got canned awesome right there!

"Uh.. Pun" really cracked me up xD

I can't believe they got THAT many people to work on this episode. Really great work to the cast and crew working on this series. The escapist truly has taken internet entertainment to a new level.

That episode was awesome, I loved the shout out to the Unskippable episode for Dead Rising. Don't really like the adds that pop up though. Also, what game were they spoofing? With the zombies?

The zombie shouldn't've grinned so much. ;)
Though he did really great after he was split in two!!
The tank just not exploding... made me think of so many Hollywood movies where cars instantly explode when fired upon. Great stuff.
"I'm sure somebody else can take care of this..."

I'm starting to love this show!

awesome ep guys!

Loved it, One thing that really stood out was the camera work in this Ep.

It was really good.

I really wish I could find a way to download the title theme by Ian Dorsch. Anybody know where I can get me some of that good old Nintendo-core??

Tenmar:
I can't believe they got THAT many people to work on this episode. Really great work to the cast and crew working on this series. The escapist truly has taken internet entertainment to a new level.

I thought the SAME thing. They have so many people involved. Its really quite impressive.

Way to leave a fucking tripod in shot, Michael

luls

Mindfury:

luls

It was the hottest day in Melbourne in a century, Ryan, and I was wearing a jacket. Also, tripods are pretty.

This was awesome, as always. The array of bad game puns, made funny by how much they're not funny, was just awesome. And of course, Resident Evil is hard to pun about (the only decent pun, President Evil, has been done to death :-) )

BTW, what happened in the Mario and Luigi part, with the sound? It suddenly got all echo-y and unclear. It was a strange drop in quality in such a well-made series. Well, it's no big deal really, so rock on guys.

I LOVE bad puns!

This episode seriously made my week... nay... month! I enjoyed it so much more than episode 2. Keep up the fantastic word Shanks and Lund, you guys are my heroes :)

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

It was the hottest day in Melbourne in a century, Ryan, and I was wearing a jacket. Also, tripods are pretty.

I vote from now on that strategically-placed tripod easter eggs become part of the series

This stuff is hilarious and genuinely exciting. The camerawork is brilliant and the action is actually really quite spectacular. The jokes are good and you've really drawn me into the story. Keep up the good work everyone ^_^

TheSanityAssassin:

didnt you watch last week till the end? they,'got banned from the server for using cheats'

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

eh i dont seem to care by the sound of my response... and besides, since they were jumping into a joke of refrence and out of objective it felt kinda right. and i really knew it was there i just thought i was triping out

i hope killing that zombie will have a "devil may cry," i wonder if when your a zombie all you see is "eternal darkness", infected for the psp... (yea i couldnt do that), maybe killing will end "the suffering", i wonder if when your dead your just "alone in the dark", maybe we should take the zombie to a "silent hill" and leave it there, killing it would leave some "dead space," technicaly im not allowed to touch typing of the dead, man a zombie refrence... thats really "ObsCure," and my personal fav... God doesnt the sight of a zombie just leave you in "F.E.A.R." =D man i could go all day thinking these of the top of my head

terradacktyll:
I really wish I could find a way to download the title theme by Ian Dorsch. Anybody know where I can get me some of that good old Nintendo-core??

Ian and I talk about this practically every day (damn him). He's done a ton of great songs for us over the past year or so, and I'd like nothing better than to release them in a downloadable format. As soon as we figure out how to properly manage a release of that kind, we'll let you guys know. Promise.

Mindfury:

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

I vote from now on that strategically-placed tripod easter eggs become part of the series

second it

Surely I'm not the only one to notice that his corded chainsaw wasn't plugged in... surely?

On topic, the puns were terribly good, the L4D part was fantastic, and the Unskippable reference was a pleasant surprise.

I'm really, really starting to like this series. Keep it up!

Very funny. They appear to be improving on their medium with each episode.

Mindfury:

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

+1 to that.

No smoking zombies left out of the horde shanks? For shame!

ryans gay

Great video, dramatic camera angles and funny storyline. Of the shows recorded irl on the escapist, this is my favourite.

adrenalin1025:

Mindfury:

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

+1 to that.

ryans gay

Shut your filthy mouth, alex

Mindfury:

adrenalin1025:

Mindfury:

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

+1 to that.

ryans gay

Shut your filthy mouth, alex

you gotta get off the drugs man... gotta get off em.

Why did the zombie with the ghostbusters shirt have his hand down his pants?? He was also pretty attractive, dont you agree ryan?

Russ Pitts:

terradacktyll:

Ian and I talk about this practically every day (damn him). He's done a ton of great songs for us over the past year or so, and I'd like nothing better than to release them in a downloadable format. As soon as we figure out how to properly manage a release of that kind, we'll let you guys know. Promise.

On a similar topic, whats the issue with releasing the Escapists videos (bookended by advertisements, both for the Escapist and whatever has bought space at the time) as a downloadable form, or even a podcast?

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

Melbourne was pretty hot last week, can't belive you guys were FILMING on that day.

mudshovel:

Timtimfed:

Mindfury:

luls

Melbourne was pretty hot last week, can't belive you guys were FILMING on that day.

On the hottest day on record in the century I had two guys filming in thick woolen jumpers and overalls. I was not popular. In between each shot we all had to stand in a bath of cold water.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here