Doomsday Arcade: Episode Three

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

"Its time for a zombay frombay!"

Seriously, you can't find writing like this nowadays.

I wonder who is the big man upstairs is? Anyway, I love these two because they have a chemistry that makes them all the more funnier. I doubt they'd be as funny alone as they are together.

great stuff guys. i really liked the check script with the zombie. also liked the "pun" line as well as the fact that the bomb didnt blow like it does in games but not irl. good job! keep it up!

A Magna? You ran over the zombie in a frickin Magna? Don't you have any pride at all? I won one myself so I know exactly how rubbish they are! Apart from that, awesome fun and keep it up!

If you need standins or hangarounds during filming, send me a mess. Would love to help out!

Joos:
A Magna? You ran over the zombie in a frickin Magna? Don't you have any pride at all? I won one myself so I know exactly how rubbish they are! Apart from that, awesome fun and keep it up!

Nobody insults the duck... NOBODY!!!

Hahaha nice. Loved the "We could just exploit the zombies' weakness and expost our smooth chests". Beautiful cross-reference to other Escapist videos

I've gotta say, I'm friends with alot of film majors and have been paying close attention to their acting, film recording, and editting and I've got to say it's pretty DAMN good (minus a few things here or there). Oh and the writing is superb.

Except the Mario/Luigi part. I know it's essential to the plot-line, but it's been done before

Still, kudos Lund and Shanks!

Excellent work: without a doubt my favourite series on the Escapist. As everyone has said, good jokes, but backed up with very good technical work.

However, am I the only person that really didn't get the Left 4 Dead bit. The reloading bit, yes, I understood, but what the hell was the bit about Francis and the witch, and then Zoey's storming off... it just seemed unnecessarily random.

They should have just exposed their smooth chests. The zombies would have surely vanquished.

Loved the laughter in the car. "Get out!" xD

Argh, it's so surreal seeing zombie version of all these people I know.

I like that Mario is doing this to get Peach back. That's rather more sweet than killing for no reason. Though I do like a good killing for no reason. On occasion.

Mmmm, O RLY jokes. xDDD

MiloP:
"Its time for a zombay frombay!"

Seriously, you can't find writing like this nowadays.

I actually think he said Zombay Flambé, in reference to pretty much cooking them.

But, uh, might be wrong. *runs away*

Dawn of the Dead wasn't wrong about the propane tanks. They taped lit flares to their propane tanks before shooting them.

Good show. I never get tired of zombies.

lol getting your shaun of the dead on

this web series is the best thing to come out of the internet since Red vs Blue, and so is this episode... till episode 4 comes out

LOL awsome, and nice Unskippable reference. I wonder if the Mario bit is somewhat a reference to "there will be brawl" given the change in tone from the rest of the series. I've really been enjoying these, and it's funny because I use even worse puns when I'm around my friends, lol :D

RELOADING! lol

Only one word...
Francis!

RELOADIN

I just noticed how it seems they're responding to the comments (critical) for Episode 2. With the 'bad acting' (the zombie reading his script...wth lol) and their 'forced jokes' (...yeah)

hahaha awesome...seriously, what can I say

These videos are awesome! Please keep them coming.

Love all the Star Wars references.

Lord Ammolds:
Got nothing bad to say about it. I like this series. It's lolz to watch it. Although they sometimes over-do the jokes.

that is the whole point of the series

Matt King:

Lord Ammolds:
Got nothing bad to say about it. I like this series. It's lolz to watch it. Although they sometimes over-do the jokes.

that is the whole point of the series

Well, keep up the good work then.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook