Feed Dump: I've Seen that Anime!

I've Seen that Anime!

Life's just not fair when you're just not Matthew McConaughey.

Watch Video

Possibly the best Feed Dump ever. Though, I really wanted Cameron credited at least 3 times in the credits.

What a coincidence! I came over on a Space Bridge from Cybertron.

...which is the make and model of the minivan my family drove.

Haven't had as much fun with Feed Dump since seeing the Judge Pimp Santa gag. Well done LoadingReadyRun

2xDouble:
What a coincidence! I came over on a Space Bridge from Cybertron.

...which is the make and model of the minivan my family drove.

Didn't we meet when I was introducing Optimus Prime to General Hawk?

BTW...I think I saw that anime too. And then I saw...the Encyclopedia Dramatica version of it... *crumples into fetal position* Make the bad images stop!

Adding my voice to the choir in saying "Best Feed Dump evah"

Ah yes I remember that anime... Japanese media can get get weird.

I cannot remember its name though, probably for the best. I do however remember it being... rather juvenile as one would expect.

PS. And yes I do understand that western culture has media that is just as weird at times; we are simply more myopic to it.

Wow, an epic episode there, but I *was* a little worried it almost wouldn't end with a hat!
Thanks for indulging my OCD (the real kind, not the self diagnosed kind) on this stressful day!!!

Happy new year yall!!!!! (Bring moar hats!!!!)

Whenever I see a bowler at, this is always what I think of. I by the way, came here from a landbridge across the river styx. And that's not Jesus - it's actually my brother Malakhi. Don't tell the parents.

Congrats to Kathleen on her graduation to full on host of Feed Dump

I came from the Sky Pillar just to ask if the anime I'm thinking I've seen before had those female panties flying like birds in the sky...

Other than that, what a way to end off 2014... with multiple Cams talking to one another...

"I've seen that anime!" Sora no Otoshimono?

That is the perfect t-shirt to wear with a horse mask.

That is Kathleens chair, you are not allowed to have it.

xxobot:

I cannot remember its name though, probably for the best. I do however remember it being... rather juvenile as one would expect.

PS. And yes I do understand that western culture has media that is just as weird at times; we are simply more myopic to it.

I thought that was a joke.

Japan, we need to talk. Take a seat on the couch with the Cams.

Thunderous Cacophony:

xxobot:

I thought that was a joke.

Japan, we need to talk. Take a seat on the couch with the Cams.

Oh the wonderful levels of weird that could arise from a Collaboration between Cam and Japan....

I shudder for many different reasons at the thought.

Cam!!! Best origin.

So, is this all or do we get a full on cam origin story later?

Remember: there are other Feed Dumps, but they don't have this fantastic and hilarious continuity gag that keeps on giving. Well done, Team LRR.

Interestingly, I'm pretty sure my people arrived via a bridge over troubled waters. Now if you'll excuse me, it's Jan. 1st and I'm gonna lay me down.

I came via Mi-Go brain cylinder!

I wanted to just say "Awesome" but I thought I'd be warned for low content...but you know.... "Awesome!" . I needed that laugh after some of the heinous news I got today about my country's economy going down the drain in 2015.

FPLOON:
I came from the Sky Pillar just to ask if the anime I'm thinking I've seen before had those female panties flying like birds in the sky...

The only one I'm aware of where that happens is Heaven's Lost Property, but I'm sure there are many, many, many others.

This video has taught me that they need to make another Final Fantasy VII sequel. With Marlene as a playable party member.

This is like an absurdist parody of Feed Dump.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here