Alt+Escape: Achievement Unlocked

Alt+Escape: Achievement Unlocked

Poking fun at the various Achievement systems now common throughout gaming, a silly little browser game called Achievement Unlocked is exactly what it says: a game where the only goal is to earn Achievements.

A fun game :)

i remember this game i played it on newgrounds and i unlocked every achievement

gamekid171:
i remember this game i played it on newgrounds and i unlocked every achievement

I'm afraid to say that the irony of it all might have been lost on you...

Finished it! I AM THE GREATEST!!!

I got all three achievements on Kongregate, including unlocking every in-game achievement in under four minutes.

I finished in 1040 Seconds

Interresting, I never thought you could get achievments for things like clicking the screen or actively using cheats XD.

Wow... this is fun.
I'm gonna play it again. Excuse me.

I love this game, ^.^ makes us achievement whore's feel like elephants :o, oh, wait, we are little pink elephants...

mgold07:
I love this game, ^.^ makes us achievement whore's feel like elephants :o, oh, wait, we are little pink elephants...

Holy Necrothread, Batman!

Wow, you're right, I never actually check the dates. Sorry man.

Cpt_Oblivious:

mgold07:

Holy Necrothread, Batman!

Okay don't we promote necro here?

I remember this game from new grounds. I hope something else comes out soon of that caliber it was really well done. And it was a perfect comment to the band aid approach to game developers trying to make a great game with more graphics, no plot direction, no immersion, no likable or relatable character, etc.

Finished this game in 211 'seconds'. (Yes it is possible and I didn't intentionally cheat.)

I have to admit that this is a really addicting game. I think I like it because on my Xbox, I am (for some reason) obsessed with unlocking achievements. It sort of pokes fun at that concept, which I find pretty funny. My favorite achievement was the Total Confusion achievement ("the spacebar doesn't have a purpose, dummy"). I laughed out loud a little at this one. The music on the game gets stuck in my head as well! Even when I unplugged my earbuds, I still found myself humming the music. I'm glad that I didn't find this game sooner, because it's pretty addicting!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here