#001 - Twice Daily

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

so is critical miss still going as well as this?

-Ezio-:
so is critical miss still going as well as this?

Yes. Critical Miss will be running on Tuesday-Friday. EDA updates on Monday-Thursday.

That's quite a zombie-like shuffle. And a very strange panda. How odd that it has a black patch on its chest. I wonder if that's significant...

EDIT: Ooh, twice the comics!

Cool, I've been looking forward to this. Best of luck guys.

FUCK YEAH! I've been waiting for this since, like, the genesis of simple life on earth!
FUCK YEAH!

Caramel Frappe:
I'm confused- what's with the red panda? They're super cool but he's not a video game character... is he?

...Or is he a hallucination? Or is the black patch in his chest actually a time-hole?

Caramel Frappe:
I'm confused- what's with the red panda? They're super cool but he's not a video game character... is he?

He is in EDA. Unlike CM EDA will be using original character designs that are gentle parodies of iconic characters. You'll probably be able to guess who Rad is supposed to be after #002 goes up.

I know they are not going to read this but, I whish you luck guys. Critical miss has always been a blast to read and see.

good luck guys, can't wait to see where you take EDA in comparison to CM!

Even if this does look like it could get a little melodramatic, i'm still looking forward to it.
Mostly because i want to find out what the fuck Mini-Mol's real name is.

Pyramid Head:
Even if this does look like it could get a little melodramatic, i'm still looking forward to it.
Mostly because i want to find out what the fuck Mini-Mol's real name is.

Mol and Mini Mol won't be appearing in EDA. As for Mini-Mol's name, it's actually been revealed in a CM strip.

Awwwwww yes, I've been waiting for this so long.
I know the previous "story" strips haven't been that popular but I personally loved them.

My question would be how much of a story of EDA is already written, or envisioned and how dark it will become before it ends?

The Wooster:
Mol and Mini Mol won't be appearing in EDA. As for Mini-Mol's name, it's actually been revealed in a CM strip.

Ah, shame. I was thinking the world needed more MILF and psychotic woman-child shipping. And--

Wait, they DID drop Mini-Mol's name?! Where?!

I don't know how I feel about this. CM had it's share of "srs bsns" but it had it's share of humour too(like when Agent 47 gave Erin assassination tips). Will this be going full grimdark?

If so, I can't help but be a little bit concerned considering CM started off as a cheery sort of deal. This might be a bit too much of a lurch in the wrong direction, though there's not much yet to say one way or the other.

EDIT: Also you guys may want to be careful with using a patreon considering VATMOSS. It's not 100% solid atm, but it is a possibility that could totally cripple such a manner of digital exchange.

Oh, yes, finally! I've been waiting for this!

I know mol and mini-mol won't be showing up (a shame) but I'm excited for more story driven strips. Those were always my favorites. I do hope there will be some recurring characters, even if they're separate from CM. On a side note, I love the new art style. Honestly, CM is one of the primary reason to keep coming back to this sight, so good luck.

Sigmund Av Volsung:
I don't know how I feel about this. CM had it's share of "srs bsns" but it had it's share of humour too(like when Agent 47 gave Erin assassination tips). Will this be going full grimdark?

If so, I can't help but be a little bit concerned considering CM started off as a cheery sort of deal. This might be a bit too much of a lurch in the wrong direction, though there's not much yet to say one way or the other.

Also, this. The best tragedy has comedy in it as well. That's how you get invested in the characters (not that I don't already love Erin). I like the darker tone, but it can't be grimdark all the time, or else the emotional impact is lost. I have faith, though, so keep up the good work!

This should be good, maybe not fun, but good; have fun with your project.

Beffudled Sheep:
FUCK YEAH! I've been waiting for this since, like, the genesis of simple life on earth!
FUCK YEAH!

<.< You're that old, Sheep?

D: Ah poo! And I'm older than you!

*SOOOOOOO OOOOOLD* <->

OT: :D Looking forward to this. Which is odd, because it's probably going to make me a bit sad. <.<

Weird. :/

Imp Emissary:

Beffudled Sheep:
FUCK YEAH!

<.< You're that old, Sheep?

D: Ah poo! And I'm older than you!

*SOOOOOOO OOOOOLD* <->

OT: :D Looking forward to this. Which is odd, because it's probably going to make me a bit sad. <.<

Weird. :/

You old curmudgeon!

What the hell guys!? Thats not Erin! Thats Ellie from Last of Us!

I like the different art style. Been looking forward to this for a while!

vuc:
My question would be how much of a story of EDA is already written, or envisioned and how dark it will become before it ends?

Sigmund Av Volsung:

We're working ahead by about a month's worth of strips (so roughly 8-9 strips) and I've got rough plans for 4 arcs, which ideally last about 9 strips each. I want to keep the pacing fairly quick.

As for tone; Cory and I have been going for a more Calvin & Hobbes/Count Your Sheep, family-friendly angle but with enough dark elements to keep Erin grounded as a character. Despite the grim title, Erin Dies Alone is actually a much lighter strip than CM. It's less violent, cynical and mean.

snekadid:
What the hell guys!? Thats not Erin! Thats Ellie from Last of Us!

I can't believe Grey had the audacity to rip off the likeness of Ellen Page, the world's first brown-haired white girl!

Radical it's live!
From the sneak peaks so far Cory's art style in EDA looks so damn good.

Think about these guy's patreon people!

I like to imagine Rad Panda is another side of the coin from "Sad Panda".

That's probably why I'm not making the big comic-writer bux.

EDIT: That random "x" was brought to you by the eXXtreme '90s 'tude.

I've been waiting for this to drop, seeing snippets on your Twitter feed. Just going to start coughing up for your patreon with its emotionally manipulate pets once I get paid.

Qui-mono995:
I know they are not going to read this but, I whish you luck guys. Critical miss has always been a blast to read and see.

Grey actually reads boths the comments on his posts as well as the forums to some extent.

MarsAtlas:
I've been waiting for this to drop, seeing snippets on your Twitter feed. Just going to start coughing up for your patreon with its emotionally manipulate pets once I get paid.

Qui-mono995:

Grey actually reads boths the comments on his posts as well as the forums to some extent.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Remember guys:

The Wooster:

MarsAtlas:

Qui-mono995:

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Remember guys:

Needs more strong-arming. May I suggest Hypno Toad Mesmer Frog?

I've been looking forward to this.
It will be interesting to see where you guys take it.

I wish you the best on this new(ish?) endeavor.

Caramel Frappe:

By the screenshots they have previously released, I would say he is a parody of a 90's radical animal character (like Sonic or Crash Bandicoot)

Ew, change.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it. :3

Oooh! New comic! I'm actually looking forward to seeing where this one goes...

So, what, 2 different comic strips about the same psychotic, mentally unstable gaming bitch? Yay? Oh wait no, that's the wrong reaction. NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.

Seriously, since it's called Erin dies, let her die. Draw something else.

So... Erin is now in her 30's, cut off from society, former friends and work by increasingly severe mental illness and will be found hunched up in front of an old Master System, controller still in dessicated hand, by bailiffs sent round to evict her for non payment of rent?

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)