PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day One

PAX East 2015 Cosplay Gallery - Day One

Straight from the floor at PAX East 2015, here are some awesome cosplays!

Read Full Article

For #16, the character's name is spelled "Vi".

Where's that Buzz Lightyear meme when you need it?

League of Legends... League of Legends everywhere...

This taught me how out of touch I am, having only played and hated one Zelda game and having never played League of Legends so I had no clue who the vast majority of them were.

#7 is not a costume, that's what Movie Bob wears every day.

you might as well just call this a league of legends gallery x.x

CharrHearted:
you might as well just call this a league of legends gallery x.x

I counted, and about 35% of the characters were from League of Legends and 0% were from Batman. I don't like this trend...

Number Seven is mis-labeled. It should have read "Political Zealot."

Haha I didn't expect to see Movie Bob in there, but was worth seeing XD nice cosplay man!

But wow, some stood out to me. Loved the Aang cosplay, and the Elise cosplay. Others were just as good!

MovieBob is dressed as Captain N: The Game Master in #7.

Nice to see Bob kept his credentials. Is anyone else at least a little sick of the LoL cosplay? It's all of 50% of every gallery!

Dandres:

Except on the weekends, then he's Mario :)

Well, maybe the next PAX gallery will have some cosplay from good games for a change.

The LoL cosplay were good, and damn good at that. I think my favorite one was MasterChief though. Just hope that there would be a bit more variation, I doubt 30% of the people who cosplay there are LoL characters(?). Could take more from different games/shows, even if they aren't "the best" cosplays.

Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.

I am going to be nice by not expressing my opinion on some costumes xD

Alfador_VII:

Dandres:

Except on the weekends, then he's Mario :)

It took me a second to recognize him without the Mario costume.

Hey! Bob's back on the Escapist! Sort of. not really. Hey Bob!

Also dig Adult Aang.

RealRT:
Well, maybe the next PAX gallery will have some cosplay from good games for a change.

You implying League of Legends is a bad game?

Bat Vader:
Very nice gallery. I have always wanted to cosplay but being a 27 year old man I feel that ship has already sailed and if I did it would be considered creepy.

Not at all. I didn't start going to conventions and cosplaying until I was 22, and I'm friends with cosplayers that are in their late 20s. At conventions, I've met and spoken with some cosplayers that were in their 30s and 40s. You're never too old to cosplay

KazeAizen:

RealRT:

Of course not, where did you get that idea? "Implying" is when you are being subtle about it, I'm being deliberate.

RealRT:

KazeAizen:

RealRT:

Of course not, where did you get that idea? "Implying" is when you are being subtle about it, I'm being deliberate.

Haters gonna hate.

# 6 Kaya and Sebastian (Warmachine)

Cough*** Kaya and a Bastion. Cough****

Chris Mosher:

I was wondering about that. Didn't exactly look like any Menoth characters I was aware off :P

And Man:

Bat Vader:

Not at all. I didn't start going to conventions and cosplaying until I was 22, and I'm friends with cosplayers that are in their late 20s. At conventions, I've met and spoken with some cosplayers that were in their 30s and 40s. You're never too old to cosplay

Is that both comic conventions and anime conventions? I have heard there was some unwritten rule that people that cosplay anime characters should be under the age of 25.

Bat Vader:

And Man:

Bat Vader:

Is that both comic conventions and anime conventions? I have heard there was some unwritten rule that people that cosplay anime characters should be under the age of 25.

This was at anime conventions. So yeah, you're never too old. I've even seen older married cosplayers that brought their babies/toddlers to the convention with them.

The costumes were nice. Didn't catch the Mewtwo chick was suppose to be mewtwo. Also, can there maybe be two galleries, one LoL and one everything but LoL. Seriously, LoL is probably fun (never played, don't care about MOBAs), but half the fun of these is guessing who the people are suppose to be. Kinda stacks the deck when the bulk of them are from one game.

RejjeN:

Chris Mosher:

I was wondering about that. Didn't exactly look like any Menoth characters I was aware off :P

i have seen them in pics from other cons. They have a Facebook site wherethey show how they built the armours. actually when i first saw him I thought it was supposed to be Kreos.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here