Unskippable: Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Metal Wolf Chaos - Mecha Commander-In-Chief

I honestly can't think of a better game to end on.

Watch Video

Cue the t-shirt, "Cancel my appointments, I have to go save America."

nnNNOOoo!!!!

Oh well back to watching Renegade For Life....

I'm really going to miss this show.

It's a shame Unskippable will end, but GPLP is pretty much the extended edition anyway. Nonetheless I will miss it, but continue to watch your stuff on youtube.

Good episode as always guys. Shame you can't keep it going on LRR somehow, ah well.

So, pretty much just here for Yahtzee now, which is appropriate as he brought me here in the first place.

I like Critical Miss, and Erin Dies Alone, but other than that and ZP, I can't think of anything I'd miss if The Escapist shut down tomorrow :(

A fine final choice indeed.

Already follow you away from The Escapist, but definitely disappointed that Unskippable is ending.

It is quite fascinating to see that kind of "they're coming to take our freedoms guys!" American hysteria filtered through the perceptions of another country as well as what I can only assume is parody.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well so long and thanks for all the fish!

Farewell you guys. You will be sorely missed.

oh how the mighty have fallen, loosing bob, now loosing the LRR crew... too bad...

God damn it! not another show on escapist... we've lost like 3 segments in the last month. If Yatzee pulls the plug on his show I might just stop coming around here.

Yahtzee, turn out the lights when you leave the Escapist, no one will need to see it anymore.

It was a good run, although I'll admit to losing interest in this show a while back; I just don't think my sense of humor is tuned the same as LRR's. That said, this is the first content producer that's left recently that I'll actually miss. I wish them luck.

Here's hoping we'll get some other interesting let's play style stuff on this site.

I'd vote for Brock Lesnar as President.

Mostly because I'd be too afraid not to.

Also, really gonna miss Unskippable, but at least you went out strong, and there's always so much more awesome LRR content out there!

The 90s cheese is strong in this one

On the bright side, at least you're parting on good terms with Escapist and this isn't over the same kind of reasons others have left as of late.

But yeah, sad to see this go.

The intro remind me alot of this other similar game (President is the protagonist and plioting a mech) that is on the Nintendo Eshop (3DS). The difference is that game mech was GIANT side compare to that puny one!

And with one fell swoop the number of things worth watching on the Escapist fell to one. No LRR, No Jim, hell the only reason left to visit is to watch Zero Punctuation.

Great way to end the series though, I'll be watching whatever it is you do next over on LRR. Shame you didn't have any mech suits at the end though...

dragongit:
God damn it! not another show on escapist... we've lost like 3 segments in the last month. If Yatzee pulls the plug on his show I might just stop coming around here.

Jimquisition, Zeo Punctuation and Unskippable, those are the shows that made me come to the Escapist.
Now only one remains :-/

Wow... at this point, Escapist only has Yahtzee as far as good video content goes. I mean, fuck! They managed to scare away every content creator they had.

Waiting for the video to load I see these two statements:

"I honestly can't think of a better game to end on.
[...]
Can't wait for next week's Unskippable? Check out the LRR crew's other weekly series, LoadingReadyRun and Feed Dump!."

So yeah, this is definitely a top 5 game for this series, so a worthy end.

I am very sad to see yet another series go down on this site. Been here since the start of the current wave of goodness that has ended (early 2007 I thing) these past months.

But uh, yeah, you guys are very funny and I will really miss this as I still miss the LRR sketches that also used to launch here on mondays. :'(

Thanks LRR crew!!!!!!

You will be remembered fondly Unskippable.

Thank you for all the laughs through all the years!

dragongit:

That... is probably the exact same sentiment 99% of the people *still here* have. Very sad, been here every day for 8 years.
Forums used to be bustling and great fun too. Now I haven't done anything there really for years.
Same goes for the news section; now it's days old rehashes of stuff I've already read elsewhere.

Really bummed out!!!! :'(
Zero Punctuation actually helped me through an official major depression back in 2008.

And then there was Yahtzee :/ If he leaves too then that eliminates everything I come here for on a regular basis.

Good luck guys. Unskippable will be sorely missed.

Dammit, just 30 episodes shy of one episode a day for a year...

Thought some folks would want to see, be reminded, of this. The Film Festival entry that started it all.

Kenjitsuka:
snip

I'll take care of that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Oh man, I'm sad to see this series end. I hope the decision was on LLR's terms. I'll still be following you guys! If you make an LLR "Cancel my appointments, I have to go save America" T-shirt, I will buy it. The other layer to it is that you guys are Canadian. :D

And with this my reason for even coming to the Escapist is over. Ill be over at loadingreadyrun.com if anyone needs me.

So the only bad enough dude to save the President is himself. With a Mech-suit.
Another show bites the dust. Thanks for the 5 years of laughs, guys. A bummer to see you guys go to.

nyysjan:

dragongit:

Jimquisition, Zeo Punctuation and Unskippable, those are the shows that made me come to the Escapist.
Now only one remains :-/

Yes, it was Yahtzee who brought me to The Escapist, and now only Yahtzee remains. WHat ever happened to Lisa Foiles? I don't remember her getting an official send-off.

I still haven't forgiven From Software for not releasing the game outside japan. This game is just so awesome and wonderfully cheesy XD

...Fuck.

End of an era.

Someone might want to start thinking about giving Croshaw a raise...

This game does seem to prove the "everything is better with mechs argument."

Over the top American propaganda and patriotism. Nheee....

Over the top American propaganda and patriotism...with giant American flag styled mechs! AWESOME!

Oh, and really sad to see you go guys. Me and my partner still like to regularly binge watch some of our favorite Unskippables such as Eternal Sonata, the Atelier games and Dirge of Cerberus among many, many others and its sad that you're not going to be making anymore. Thankyou though; you've given us many years of laughs. Will be following you over at Loading Ready Run instead.

gamegod25:
I still haven't forgiven From Software for not releasing the game outside japan. This game is just so awesome and wonderfully cheesy XD

I was so confused because there was English voices and writing, but all those Japanese subtitles... I guess it's like an American director deciding that his arty movie needs to be in French.

And I'll miss Unskippable, but the Twitch streams are fun (the Checkpoint one is going on right now) and Feed Dump will continue on LRR, so at least that's still accessible.

LRR will continue to exist long after the Escapist has closed its doors.

That is a perfect game to end a series on.

That game looks bananas and like a fevered dream.

This was a great series, and I will miss it. Thanks for all the laughs! :D

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or