Non-Player Counselor: Minecraft Steve Can't Stop Building

Minecraft Steve Can't Stop Building

This week we dive into the compulsive mind of Minecraft Steve.

Watch Video

The jokes need some work, I think, but it's getting a bit better. Good theme tune, too.

Barbas:
The jokes need some work, I think, but it's getting a bit better. Good theme tune, too.

Thank you, it's comments like yours that make us want to keep improving!

I am really enjoying this so far. Like Dr Katz for video games. Looks like you added a few more frames this week too, which was nice. Less static, more kinetic and alive. I dig it! Well done FIREFILM! :)

ZZoMBiE13:
I am really enjoying this so far. Like Dr Katz for video games. Looks like you added a few more frames this week too, which was nice. Less static, more kinetic and alive. I dig it! Well done FIREFILM! :)

My body is ready for you, your seduction has worked!

Aw shit... There was more to that Mario/Peach thing that that opening could show off effectively... Still laughed, though...

Also, getting wood in the park is really hard to do at night... Fucking Gary...

Did you guys get Charlie Day to do the voice of Steve?
Also, I thought Mario's voice needed some work. He didn't sound "Mario" enough.

Darth_Payn:
Did you guys get Charlie Day to do the voice of Steve?
Also, I thought Mario's voice needed some work. He didn't sound "Mario" enough.

That's quite the complement. No, not Charlie Day, but that's a great comparison

In your first episode, i've dived down the comments and i've seen somebody mentioning Dr.Katz --something that i had no knowledge off-- so, i just had to go check it out.

I've got to say, i appreaciate the show much more since paralelling it with that. For me it's like, your main cast is already established and i know what to expect... except i'm caught off guard by what actually happens, as the patients are game characters instead of comedians :D

You've got me.
I wish you keep fullfilling the vision you have for the show.

reverse_rpm:
In your first episode, i've dived down the comments and i've seen somebody mentioning Dr.Katz --something that i had no knowledge off-- so, i just had to go check it out.

I've got to say, i appreaciate the show much more since paralelling it with that. For me it's like, your main cast is already established and i know what to expect... except i'm caught off guard by what actually happens, as the patients are game characters instead of comedians :D

You've got me.
I wish you keep fullfilling the vision you have for the show.

I love your account of the process you went through to be hooked. Yes, Dr. Katz is totally an inspiration, and we're really happy that the parallel helps hook fans. The show is fun to make and I hope you continue to have fun watching!

"There wasn't enough torches down there. The zombies must have got them" has to be one of the best quotes to come out of this series so far.

This is a first one i can say i actually enjoyed. you are getting much better guys, keep it up :)

Best ever, writing is pretty much spot on in this one.

Now I want a Swimming Pool with a Swimming Pool in it :D

This is the best episode so far; I loved the opening bit with mario and peach.

And poor steve: it's hard to catch a break when all you want to do is build.

Strazdas:
This is a first one i can say i actually enjoyed. you are getting much better guys, keep it up :)

Thank you so much, we will!

Alfador_VII:
Best ever, writing is pretty much spot on in this one.

Now I want a Swimming Pool with a Swimming Pool in it :D

Who wouldn't?!

flying_whimsy:

It's funny because in editing that I thought it fell flat. Glad you like it.

Firefilm:

flying_whimsy:

It's funny because in editing that I thought it fell flat. Glad you like it.

I think what really did it for me was the exasperated secretary having to sit there and listen to it all. Peach asking for a high five at the end had me laughing so much I had to rewind the video after I missed the start of the steve segment.

Like the theme music the best.

Funny stinger too; let's see the winecellar first...
But still, this series isn't doing too much for me.
Sorry, guys, I really like ya'll as people, and I hope you can keep on doing stuff you like (on here)!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here