Non-Player Counselor: Pac-Man's Pill Addiction

Pac-Man's Pill Addiction

This week Pac-Man explores the darker side of "Dot" addiction.

Watch Video

Pretty funny this week, good show, I liked the concept of the ghosts being hallucinations.

This one made me laugh. (Maybe I'm just hopelessly old school.) Good job, Firefilm.

you guys should do mega man next time!

Do Raiden next, that would be fun as hell.

Best one yet! Great finisher, too: is it schizophrenia or something else? Oooooh!

This was kinda too dark for me.
Or maybe hitting too close to home, who knows.

Anyway, the request for a dot at the end was a sudden, very funny twist!
Silly NPC, dots do not make the ghosts flee!!!

Callate:
This one made me laugh. (Maybe I'm just hopelessly old school.) Good job, Firefilm.

Thank you, that was our goal!

Ruisu:

Metal Gear Raiden or Mortal Kombat Raiden? Both have the potential for some interesting psychoanalysis :D

The best joke was when the therapist saw all the ghosts too. Why does the voice of Pac-Man sound familiar?

Darth_Payn:
The best joke was when the therapist saw all the ghosts too. Why does the voice of Pac-Man sound familiar?

It's just Dan (me) doing a Ray Romano thing

Firefilm:

It's just Dan (me) doing a Ray Romano thing

Ah, so that's who you were going for. For a while there I thought you were channeling Christopher Walken - which sort of made the whole "crazy Pac-Man hallucinating about ghosts" thing more....appropriate.

Anyway, another silly episode. Well done, chaps.

Nice! Another fun episode. Keep knocking 'em outta the park you guys! Cheers!

ZZoMBiE13:
Nice! Another fun episode. Keep knocking 'em outta the park you guys! Cheers!

Super thanks!

Kyle, just let the p-job happen.

Of all the video game characters, I can't think of many besides pacman that would have that kind of trouble adapting to life beyond the game. And I'm surprised Kratos would even go to a therapist; I can't see his approach to anything going beyond 'stab it with a sword, then rip it in half.'

That is one brave receptionist.

Whoa... Is it getting hot in here is is Pinky-er nevermind... Also, as temping as it sounds, I don't think I would let Pac-Man... uh... gobble up my balls, per se... Let's just say that if he does, I hope it's just going to be the ghost that will turn blue...

Other than that, how long would it take Kratos to finally ask the receptionist out? :p

Samantha Burt:

Ruisu:

Metal Gear Raiden or Mortal Kombat Raiden? Both have the potential for some interesting psychoanalysis :D

I was thinking about Metal Gear Raiden, but the one from Mortal Kombat would be hilarious too.

Ruisu:

Samantha Burt:

Ruisu:

I was thinking about Metal Gear Raiden, but the one from Mortal Kombat would be hilarious too.

I love both!

FPLOON:
Whoa... Is it getting hot in here is is Pinky-er nevermind... Also, as temping as it sounds, I don't think I would let Pac-Man... uh... gobble up my balls, per se... Let's just say that if he does, I hope it's just going to be the ghost that will turn blue...

Other than that, how long would it take Kratos to finally ask the receptionist out? :p

Oh my gosh, we totally hasn't planned on a romance between them, but now that you mention it, we are definitely doing in that direction. Thank you!

Firefilm:

FPLOON:

Oh my gosh, we totally hasn't planned on a romance between them, but now that you mention it, we are definitely doing in that direction. Thank you!

As long as you're now planning on hinting on something like that, take as much time as you want!

This one is amazing. And that Stinger. HAHA.. so wrong.

Firefilm:

Callate:

Thank you, that was our goal!

Think you could do one for Wily in the future? Maybe have Dr. Gold ask Wily what he would do if he DID take over the world? For the longest time, that's kind of what I thought of the guy. "You don't want to take over the world! You wouldn't know what to do with it! Other than shout at it!"

Firefilm:
Pac-Man's Pill Addiction

This week Pac-Man explores the darker side of "Dot" addiction.

Watch Video

Mr.Counselor man needs more emotion in his voice acting.

Or perhaps I just can't seperate him from the real guy (sorry sir I have forgotten your actual name)

Also suggestion : do a Mario and DK counseling session where Mario needs to get over his frustration for all those years of jumping barrels.

Once again better than the last time. you are improving fast, this is quickly turning into a great show :)

You know who I bet has issues? Adam Jensen.

Strazdas:
Once again better than the last time. you are improving fast, this is quickly turning into a great show :)

Now THAT'S what I like to hear! Thank you very much!

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54301)