Take My Money: High Tech Goodies

High Tech Goodies

With Apple's World Wide Developer Conference going on this week, what other high tech goodies are around to keep you sated?

Watch Video

That bracelet is what I've been asking for for years. I'll have to save it up, but if it'd independent of a smart phone, where will the processing power come from? Internalized maybe, but could there be an option to sync it to a phone, so I could have all my goodies on it?

Also, is this show new, or have I just been not paying close enough attention?

Love that bracelet thingy. Gives reason for people to shave their hairy arms to have a smooth interaction with the thing. And it does look far more sci-fi than those stupid looking "Bond" watches that look like something from the 1960's.

silver wolf009:

It is a new show - this is the third episode :) It goes up on Mondays.

TrishaHershberger:

silver wolf009:

It is a new show - this is the third episode :) It goes up on Mondays.

Nice. Welcome aboard, and good on you for bringing us our high price tech fix.

One day I'll have that bracelet. I WILL be ahead of the curve on a trend on that one, I swear it now.

That levitating mouse looks an awful lot like the old microsoft arc mouse with a magnetic ring glued to it. I live my little arc mouse, though, so I hope the thing works. Getting tired of sweaty gel wrist rests.

I might have to make one of those coffee tables for myself. Too bad I just recycled four old computers: could have used the parts for that.

Also, yay new show. This is my first time seeing it.

TrishaHershberger:
With Apple's World Wide Developer Conference going on this week, what other high tech goodies are around to keep you sated?

I just went back and watched both of your previous shows. I had missed them somehow. I enjoyed them all. You are pitching everything with a great mix of enthusiasm and geekish gush. Keep up this good work, please. I am very happy to see some new content here.

Wrist thing looks pretty sweet. Also looks pretty far fetched at the moment. But dreamers have to dream.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here