Non-Player Counselor: Master Chief Hasn't Been The Same After Cortana

Master Chief Hasn't Been The Same After Cortana

This week Master Chief reveals why he can't drink tea anymore, and we meet Kevin the office biller...then wish we hadn't.

Watch Video

I hate Kevin already.

If the Tetris blocks disappeared after making horizontal rows would that have been defined as self injury?

Surprised there wasn't a joke about not having a real GF or BF depending on how you define AIs.

RatGouf:
I hate Kevin already.

If the Tetris blocks disappeared after making horizontal rows would that have been defined as self injury?

Surprised there wasn't a joke about not having a real GF or BF depending on how you define AIs.

Hate Kevin in the way we want you to? Because he is vulgar and loves COD? Or hate him as a character and don't want to see him again?

I like that effect you did with Master Chief Petty Officer John-117's voice (yeah, I know his full rank and name. I used to be obsessed with that series). How did you do that?

captcha: world record
This episode set one for "Most Obnoxious Side Character". KEVIIIIIIIIINNN!!!

Darth_Payn:
I like that effect you did with Master Chief Petty Officer John-117's voice (yeah, I know his full rank and name. I used to be obsessed with that series). How did you do that?

captcha: world record
This episode set one for "Most Obnoxious Side Character". KEVIIIIIIIIINNN!!!

The effect was achieved using a free trial of melodyne. I slid sliders back and forth until it sounded like that. Also how I got my voice to sound like GLaDOS

Clippy! Well, you can't fault him for being helpful, I guess Master Chief is more a lone wolf though.

Firefilm:

RatGouf:
I hate Kevin already.

Hate Kevin in the way we want you to? Because he is vulgar and loves COD? Or hate him as a character and don't want to see him again?

He plays CoD?.... I would have never thought it with the Nintendo shirt he was wearing.

Assuming he was gladly killed by Master Chief I wouldn't be surprised if he respawns. In which case I'd like to see him have at least a couple on screen deaths if possible.

Damn now I can only imagine how the PC in Dark Souls 2 acts when he or she dies over & over again.

Dammit, Kevin! You're making cat Kevin look like a saint!

Also, this episode made me miss my first [computer] love... right before I started busting a nut in laughter...

A.I breakups are the worst, we have all rebounded to Clippy at one point.

When Master Chef puts his hands to his visor in frustration, his thumb "magically" switches to the wrong side of his left hand. This error forced me to realize for the first time that I was not watching live action footage. Up until now, I assumed your show was photo-realistic rendered animation (at ???fps) that is in such high resolution, my player lags the images for about 3 seconds at a time and has to downgrade the image quality.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here