Man At Arms: Reforged: Yoru, Mihawk's Sword (One Piece)

Yoru, Mihawk's Sword (One Piece)

Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman build some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. This week, we forge Dracule "Hawk Eyes" Mihawk's Yoru, the Strongest Sword in the One Piece World!

Watch Video

It really make me think how Mihawk can even swing that sword due to its ridiculous long crossguard!! Also heh, didn't knew it was called Yoru.

Oh f**k. That is one painful-looking injury on the back of that fellow's hand at 6:06.

Some things aren't meant to be recreated, but dang it if they don't make me happy trying. I can't even imagine how much effort has to go into the creation of one such weapon.

Does anyone else lose sound halfway through the video?

Well, that seems a bit unwieldy.

XD I love One Piece but man is that sword meant to unwieldable and it shows.

Guess it just goes to show that if you can actually use that weapon effectively, then you probably are the sort of superhuman monster that could cut a ship in half.

Wow. That sword is huge. And it's really cool they had their dad come out with them for the demo.

I laughed when the one smith said he thinks there should be nothing wrong with using a hollow core when a solid core would make it too heavy to use at all.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here