Take My Money: Rockin' The 80s

Rockin' The 80s

This week you can see Arnold Schwarzenegger reprise his role as the Terminator, so let's go back to the decade that spawned the franchise.

Watch Video

It's weird not seeing you on SourceFed anymore Trish, but you seem like you're having fun and still making good content, so good luck to you!

This might be something to check out once a week.
To be honest one of the cheapest items this week was actually my favorite, the snake pendant. I don't know the series it comes from but it was a nice necklace on its own!

As for favorite 80s movie? no idea, I don't know which movies I've seen are 80s and which are early 90s and I'm too tired to start looking up movies at the moment :P

Guffe:
To be honest one of the cheapest items this week was actually my favorite, the snake pendant. I don't know the series it comes from but it was a nice necklace on its own!

It's from "The Neverending Story" and it's a great one! If you are ever having a movie night and don't know what to watch, I highly recommend it :)

Ok, I spent about 20 minutes compiling a list of my favorite movies from my favorite 80's actors. Noted some of my favorites like Die Hard, Commando, First Blood, Lethal Weapon 2, etc. But, after a while, I bumped into Harrison Ford, and instantly settled on this one, tossing the rest of my list in the trash. I think it's kind of hard to argue against this one:

Tom Cruise wasn't in Labyrinth, but was in Legend.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here