Good Bad Flicks: Exploring Cobra

Exploring Cobra

Hot off the success of Rambo, Sylvester Stallone made a lesser known action film, Cobra.

Watch Video

That Hatred joke is just wonderful, might be the first time I laughed at GBF rather than being highly amused.

I loved it on TV as a kid. I think the opening scene you left out was really awesome. I mean, doesn't this open with him using his trademark (?) uzi with a laser pointer on top against an oncoming big rig with a criminal at the wheel? I think I remember it being quite violent as well... Maybe NL got a less cut version? Or I am remembering another movie. :P

Kenjitsuka:
I loved it on TV as a kid. I think the opening scene you left out was really awesome. I mean, doesn't this open with him using his trademark (?) uzi with a laser pointer on top against an oncoming big rig with a criminal at the wheel? I think I remember it being quite violent as well... Maybe NL got a less cut version? Or I am remembering another movie. :P

I think you might be mixing it up with the beginning of Tango & Cash. He shoots a big rig but doesn't use the laser scope. (also, he's shooting a .38 a believe)

Oooh. I love Cobra. I remember even using a pair of scissors to cut my pizza when I was a kid after seeing this about the fourth or fifth time.

Good video, but I think that the comment section would be incomplete without the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRZQiUtE9l4

Scissors are actually pretty good for eating pizza, I do it all the time.

I never saw this one, perhaps I should rectify that at some point.

Great video! This was my first time watching Good Bad Flicks, and I thought it was fantastic. I remember wondering what kind of factory makes fire when I was a kid.

Oh man, I remember this movie! This was one of those 80's action movies that I saw as a kid and thought it was amazing, but then I watched it again when I was older and thought: "What the hell was I thinking?" Then later on its cheese sort of becomes endearing.

It makes perfect sense to give the model, played by a Scandinavian, a Scandinavian name.
Also scissors is the sensible thing to cut pizzas with, though not when you only have one slice.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here