SMITE Lore: Ep. 40 - Who is Thanatos?

Ep. 40 - Who is Thanatos?

Join Nevercake as he goes in-depth-ish on all of the gods of SMITE! In episode 40, he answers the burning question: who is Thanatos?

Watch Video

Alright, so you know how Nevercake makes awesome lore videos?

I would have guessed that him being Greek was going to be in the video but I guess not. As far as Death gods go he isn't all that special but he hold a place in my heart. He is no Anubis but we all can't be that cool. ScalesOfAnubis name was already taken.

TorchofThanatos:
I would have guessed that him being Greek was going to be in the video but I guess not. As far as Death gods go he isn't all that special but he hold a place in my heart. He is no Anubis but we all can't be that cool. ScalesOfAnubis name was already taken.

Anubis IS awesome.

Also: knew him already. Thank you Persona 3.

Am I the only person weirded out by this? Apparently there's been a series on Smite lore for the past *checks first video date* 10 months, but this is literally the first time I'm seeing it. And judging by the lack of comments on all the other videos, I'm not the only one.

Did I fall into some alternate dimension Escapist, with a totally different lineup? More important, do you guys still have Doraleous and Associates?

Thunderous Cacophony:
Am I the only person weirded out by this? Apparently there's been a series on Smite lore for the past *checks first video date* 10 months, but this is literally the first time I'm seeing it. And judging by the lack of comments on all the other videos, I'm not the only one.

The rest of the videos in the series are new as well, they are just back logged to their original publish date rather than having 40 videos all go up at once.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here