There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Episode Two

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In Episode Two, the Princess investigates the recent murders by speaking to an old friend now behind bars.

Watch Video

Two words:

Bad ass.

Kirby actually brings a chill to my spine.

Awesome i didn't expect link to be like that lol

Epic as ever, Kirby's still one scary Mofo, Lol@ squirtle.

Another brilliant episode. Bringing such a typically upbeat subject matter into such a dour light, and making it seem appropriate at the same time. This is also a good way to show the dissolution of personal bonds and friendships which will (I assume) lead to the brawl everyone is foresaging.

That kirby really freaks me out

Yay ive been waiting for this.....time to watch it...

This feels great. Theres a great effort put into to this. Wario should get a nomination.

So many, many fine details. Oh yes, yes, there will be brawl!

*standing applause*

Brilliant....i love the way that everything is included. Luigi is well done... and wario to. Top notch.

My god, I'm starting to actually think you could make this as a movie that's better then Super Mario Bros.

It would take a little more to beat the Super Mario Bros. movie. But I agree, this is a great show. Now, I wonder if Mario saw the kidnapper. And I like the inclusion of Princess Zelda

This wasn't as good as the first episode imho. I didn't really understand what was going on with a lot of the characters, seemed all over the place. But that Kirby is scary as hell.

This is really great, I love the dark twist on everything. First episode was a bit better, but this one was great too.
I'm in anticipation for the next one.

This is easily the scariest thing I've ever watched. Why do you insist on ruining my childhood with these things???????

Ha, seriously though, good job, absolutely fabulous direction.

Absolutely brilliant. I'm especially interested the poke'mon trainer. For someone so naive and upbeat to exist in such a dark world I'm sensing a very strong reaction when reality finally catches up to him. That is if it catches up to him...

Kirby is genuinely scary!

Oh did any one else notice the return of the king reference?

Awesome! Great episode! I especially liked how they did Kirby and Meta Knight.

Those are the first words that Link has ever said!

Undead Dragon King:

If you don't count the "AAAAAHHHHH" that Link screams every time I throw him off a cliff.

Kirby + evil = hilariously creepy, creepily hilarious, and just plain creepy.

Zelda is an evil bitch, we all knew it but at last, there is proof.

Marth and Roy as Link's underlings, good choice.

But I wonder when the REAL badguys are going to show up. And I can only wonder how they'll fit Master Hand in there.

i loved this, but its not nearly as good as the first episode. Not enough structure.

Still, Kirby is fucking scary.

So, what are the list of possible murders? Who could be behind the killings.

Bowser's an obviouse choice, but we havn't seen Captain Falcon, Fox ect so it could be anyone.

The Silence of the Lambs reference was genius.

Great job! Can't wait to see how this rolls out.

Kirby is creepy as hell.

PumpItUp:

Undead Dragon King:

If you don't count the "AAAAAHHHHH" that Link screams every time I throw him off a cliff.

Kirby + evil = hilariously creepy, creepily hilarious, and just plain creepy.

Zelda is an evil bitch, we all knew it but at last, there is proof.

Marth and Roy as Link's underlings, good choice.

But I wonder when the REAL badguys are going to show up. And I can only wonder how they'll fit Master Hand in there.

no, roy died. Ike and marth are link's underlings

brilliant show pretty much the only web show i actively wait for (lol dichotomy)

fucking funny. Extreamly messed up. Awsome.

Brilliant to see a second episode being put up, since I saw the original long before it was on The Escapist I thought it would be a one off.

It's bloody brilliant. Excellent atmosphere and a lot of thought and work has gone into this.

It's so awesome... I'd say it's one of the best shows on Escapist right now.

Love the atmosphere.

I can't remember what I came to the escapist for today. But it paid off. Awesome episode. Can't wait for #3 to come out

I came today for the same reason I come every day, to check if BRAWL is up,
Best show on escapist by far, I'm hooked
roll on #3

Damn, the production value of this show is insane xD
Sooooo very well done and executed! Good job :D

This is a really good show, danm i wish it were on weekly but i can see how it takes a while to make,but would it be so hard to put up an actual date of when the upcoming episodes are gunna be on?

Kirby is mad scary!

Great series, i'm a fan!

chickenlord:
This is a really good show, danm i wish it were on weekly but i can see how it takes a while to make,but would it be so hard to put up an actual date of when the upcoming episodes are gunna be on?

New episodes will be here the second Friday of every month. Stay tuned!

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
fucking funny. Extreamly messed up. Awsome.

This. In that order. Minus the typo.

Brilliant stuff! I've really being enjoying it so far, nice and dark, just the way I like it :). My only criticism is that they take to long to make! But that's just me being impatiant, good work guys.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here