There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Ollie596:
Awesome i didn't expect link to be like that lol

Well at least he talks.

This is really good. I have been waiting for this for like 3 months. Truly awesome.

it felt alot more 'kiddy' and not as dark as i was hoping for. it was good, dont get me wrong, but i guess the pokemon trainer made it feel kinda make it have a kid feeling to this episode. the first one was better. but i liked both.

ChrisP.Lettuce:

Patrick_and_the_ricks:
fucking funny. Extreamly messed up. Awsome.

This. In that order. Minus the typo.

Minus the two typos, I hope you mean? Awe and extreme? :(

Seriously, though, this show is frighteningly good. It by rights shouldn't be as good as it is. It's got all of the makings of something that should be terrible, but isn't. Cheers to the Escapist for pustting us all onto it, eh?

It's amazing. It's like a combination of random street gang/drug dealer dramas + Silence of the Lambs + a little Predator. With Smash bros cherry on top.

Sweet Hope i dont have to wait another month for the next one tho

This is incredible. The acting, the storyline, and the inclusion of so many details...wow. Excellent job, only at the Escapist can you find such pure win!

I never thought I would accept Link in a suit and talking but you seemed to have captured him perfectly. I also like Zelda. (She has great legs who knew)

Jeronus:
I never thought I would accept Link in a suit and talking but you seemed to have captured him perfectly. I also like Zelda. (She has great legs who knew)

...when do we see her legs? :S

whyarecarrots:

Jeronus:

...when do we see her legs? :S

0:21. When Peach opens the door, you can see Zelda sitting on the desk looking super sexy.

like everyone else, I throw my kudos in for Kirby. I loved the Zelda character too. This is brilliant

I was starting to think I wouldn't see another episode - I'm glad I was proved wrong! Absolutely brilliant, perfectly executed.

This is amazing! A beautiful example of coherent, smart writing. more than I can say about "Unskippable" ugh I'm going to go back and watch the first episode!

Well done! :)

I'm adding to chorus of 'amazing work' here. I loved the illegal pokemon fights, but the best bit was the contrast between Luigi and the naive young trainer- "I caught a Wobbuffet!"

Better than your first one, hope it keeps improving ;)

i wonder what yahtzee thinks about this series?

I was wondering what they would do with Game&Watch, guess he's a taxi driver. This is a very well done show, but with such production values comes long waits in between episodes, so it's more like once a month than once a week.

G-Dub, hilarious

Epic win guys. fantastic episode.

Plus, anyone who tells Mario to, "have a shave for fuck's sake" is a winner in my book.

If Kirby's that messed up, imagine what Yoshi's gonna be like (he's probably the real killer IMO...). Great work here, definitely worth waiting for.

Great episode, been waiting ages for it, but its well worth it. The darkness in this is a great offset to the rest of your shows.

i love the nod to game and watch, the outfits are really well done too. i wonder when fox and the rest will appear

I have to admit, I thought like all the other live-action Nintendo parodies it would suck, but I can't get enough. It's probably because of your budget, but for once everyone looks, acts, and sounds like you'd expect them to.

Can't wait for episode 3.

OMG I caught a Wobbufet XD brilliant.

The dark atmosphere is something really interesting.
And I complete understand the month of waiting, since the quality is really high.

I'll be waiting for episode 3.

Russ Pitts:

chickenlord:
This is a really good show, danm i wish it were on weekly but i can see how it takes a while to make,but would it be so hard to put up an actual date of when the upcoming episodes are gunna be on?

New episodes will be here the second Friday of every month. Stay tuned!

holy crap its russ pits O:

I love how Kirby is like Hannibal, it's very fitting considering his ability to eat people.
This series is awesome and I hope it keeps running for a long time to come.
Please include Yoshi in the next episode, I can't wait to see what he's like.

this is so well done. It almost makes me wish I'd played the games--almost. :D

Congratulations on another successful episode and looking forward to more.

Kirby sounded like gollum.

I've been a long time fan of this series, and for anyone who's been looking to get a little more out of it there is an official There Will Be Brawl Website. With extra content, downloads, and a forum community. Please feel free to stop by.

This is excellent, can't wait for the next episode.

Everything is great about it, the way the characters are brought to life, the dialogue, the way the story is slowly panning out, but I'd also like to point out how awesome the music in this is. I've downloaded The Mushroom Kingdom Ballad and Ghosts of The Marble Hall from the previous episode and am also loving the music in this episode, my compliments to the muscians who are working on this.

Honestly I expected this series to suck but I've been really impressed.

Keep it up I can't wait for next episode.

I never expected serious themes like these to work with the happy go lucky world of Nintendo. I was skeptical when I saw the first episode, but now I'm completely sold. This is one hell of a series.

This episode seemed a lot slower than the first. Not as much seems to be happening. But that is understandable since the first episode is meant to set everything up. There is one thing I am surprised hasn't been pointed out yet. 1. Meta Knight should be dark blue, but he is pink. Did you just put accessories on the Kirby puppet?

I'm going to go off on a limb and guess that Link is behind the killings. My other guess is that Zelda is the one who is behind it with Link being MacBeth to her Lady MacBeth (she is manipulating him to do it for her own reasons).

notoriouslynx:
it felt alot more 'kiddy' and not as dark as i was hoping for. it was good, dont get me wrong, but i guess the pokemon trainer made it feel kinda make it have a kid feeling to this episode. the first one was better. but i liked both.

Not really, he just adds a little innosence to the show, a possibly either another vicim of the murders or Luigi's heir.

I'll never look at Kirby the same way again...

Pokemon Trainer is a bit too bright, but I'm guessing he's set up to either hit the ground hard or become a victim.

Keep up the excellent work!

this is the best serie ever! kirby is scary as hell, and meta knight is just awesome XD the story is very good to, and i love the atmosphere

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here