There Will Be Brawl: Episode Two

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

abr4:

Meta Like That:
Also, Zelda is FOYNE. ; )

What's FOYNE? :x

Or "Foine" if you prefer: Fine; good-looking, very attractive, sexy, mad gorgeous. FOINE!

MatthewMercer:
Hey, Matthew Mercer, Director of TWBB here. I wanted to personally thank you all for the inspiring comments, and I'm glad you are enjoying the series! It's a lot of fun, and a lot of work, so it's really rewarding to know you folks appreciate it.

Don't thank us, you're the ones stamping out the Gold.

Thank you, instead, for something that is at once disturbing, clever and hilarious.

Damn this a good series, can't wait to see what happens next.

Very nice, but I think Link should have said "normality" at the end. I suppose it might just be a preference thing, though. I've never considered normalcy to be a word.

And I'm pretty impressed by whoever can take down Mew-Two like that. Psyonic users are friggin' crazy.

Oh my god, I can't believe I only just realised this was up. 'There Will be Brawl' is by far my favourite show here. It's absolutely incredible. And again, the cast is just perfect. I can't get over this shows greatness. I'm loving the 'Silence of the Lambs' references as well :p

The Keeper:
Very nice, but I think Link should have said "normality" at the end. I suppose it might just be a preference thing, though. I've never considered normalcy to be a word.

Hah, that's the point. Normalcy is not an actual word. It was coined by the notoriously stupid President Harding during his run for office and, horrifically, has never left our nation's vocabulary.

Zelda is HOT!...OK that aside this is Really awsome I hope to see more in the future.

Finally! A new episode is finally here! Def Leppard

johnnymcbadass:

The Keeper:

Hah, that's the point. Normalcy is not an actual word. It was coined by the notoriously stupid President Harding during his run for office and, horrifically, has never left our nation's vocabulary.

Oh good. Thank you. I actually knew that, but I was afraid of being negative.

Don't worry, we take pride in maintaining a literate fandom.

Johnny You're my hero!

All your base are belong to us.

Everything is top quality, except maybe the stages but i guess it can be hard to come up with a fancy castle to shoot in eh? very very good.

I wonder who it could be... maybe wolf?

Crazie_Guy:
Everything is top quality, except maybe the stages but i guess it can be hard to come up with a fancy castle to shoot in eh? very very good.

I wonder who it could be... maybe wolf?

I'm guessing Snake!

I think this series is gonna go really far.

Great job, guys. Awesome as usual.

Already eager for episode three.

I wonder if the show is gonna try and play into the Subspace Emissary from SSBB.

Episode 3 is two days away! :D I can't wait to see what happens!

Neither can I BustaJones... neither can I.

Hey Johnnymcbadass!

What happened to episode four?

Fallen Savior:
Hey Johnnymcbadass!

Read three posts up. :)

That's not what I meant.

BustaJonesGavin:

Fallen Savior:
Hey Johnnymcbadass!

Read three posts up. :)

That's not what I meant

Whoever's making these is a genius. Kirby is a freak and it's amazing.

Awesome. Such a great series that deviates from the status quo of game characters.

ampa451:
This feels great. Theres a great effort put into to this. Wario should get a nomination.

Wario's top notch.

Also Kirby is awesome.

carnkhan4:
Kirby is genuinely scary!

Oh did any one else notice the return of the king reference?

Yes, the part where Luigi asks Pokemon Trainer to sing for him. I also noticed that during that part his Ivysaur was covered in bloodstained bandages.

Wow really cool effects and lmao pickachu looked ticked XD ow man Kirby is hardcore

Kirby is freakin wierd

My gods, I have been looking for good webserieses for ages, and this is immediately the best.

Kirby = Hannibal ?

I did not realize that was Kyle Herbert as Wario until I saw the credits, and still had to do a double take of "...THE Kyle Herbert?"

+10 to awesome. This series is great!

What's the melody thing that Ash sings When Luigi tells him to?

I caught a Wobbuffet! *falls into soup* That made me laugh

Kirby sort of reminds me of Hannibal Lecter

i just saw silence of the lambs for the first time today
and so, i found this hilarious
i always new kirby was evil

also, i like marth's hair and link's goatee

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username: