Fishy Tweets

Fishy Tweets

I don't have any intentions of getting a Twitter account.

Here's why.

Read Full Article

Come on now, we arent allowed to plug our crap in forum threads, youre not allowed to do it for articles.

That aside, Twitter is a viable platform for making quick announcements and utterly horrible for any other form of actual communication.

Not gonna lie, this was the first thing that popped up in my mind when I first read the title.

gigastar:
Come on now, we arent allowed to plug our crap in forum threads, youre not allowed to do it for articles.

Nonsense. There's a difference between random user accounts spamming their Etsy junk and a columnist putting a small notice at the end of their column. LRR gave links to their website all the time, and Yahtzee did ads for his books.

OT: Twitter is good for only reading the headlines of news articles and one-liners; it really is no good at any kind of discussion. Though seriously, Garwulf, not having a cell phone is a liability this day and age.

On a side note, I think a close parenthesis is missing in this section.

On September 9, 2012, Moffat deleted his Twitter account (When asked, his wife stated that it was because Twitter had been occupying too much of his time lately.

I have an account, but never use it or look at it.
You get either:
a) Long lists of people telling you how they're eating a sandwich, and it was only so-so
b) People yelling ... which is fun when renegade FemShep stops a war doing it, less so elsewhere/whom

I mainly use twitter for jokes. And info.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here