Honest Game Trailers: Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero

From the studio that sounds like a defunct, communist gas company and Satan, who is the devil, comes the best way to take the sex appeal out of playing guitar since Christian Rock.

Watch Video

You know, I was perfectly happy not knowing anything about the Kardashians...

-Dragmire-:

Wow, you went all this time. My roommate eats that shit up and I have to hear about it all the time

This was way more petty and mean-spirited than amusing. And they did way funnier videos of other games before! At least there was no ham-fisted political commentary this time.

cdjones2112:

-Dragmire-:

Wow, you went all this time. My roommate eats that shit up and I have to hear about it all the time

My trick is to deliberately(but subtly) take all the fun out of gossip conversations people try to include me in. Celebrity news enthusiasts tend want to either see a reaction in someone or share excitement of a viewpoint about a celebrity. If you don't react in a way that makes it fun for them to spread that news to you, they tend to look to someone else for that type of conversation.

I don't watch television so I've limited where this kind of thing comes up. I didn't expect to see it come up in a game related vid series... I need to dig deeper holes and hide under larger rocks.

I'll admit, the video wasn't the best Honest Trailer I've seen, but the Activision Is Satan jokes made me chuckle and grin brilliantly wide.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here