Honest Game Trailers: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Five Nights at Freddy's 4

From the developer responsible for more fan service than the makers of anime body pillows comes the game that claims to be the final game in the series. Which we all know is total bull sh*t!

Watch Video

Awww...Sly Cooper 5 is never happening...

I'm sad now...

So is this the final chapter in the same way the Friday the 13th Part 4 was the Final Chapter?

Woah, woah, it was supposed to be Honest Trailer, not Honest Full-Length Review of the Franchise. Then again, tomato/tomahto in this case?

LaughingAtlas:
Woah, woah, it was supposed to be Honest Trailer, not Honest Full-Length Review of the Franchise. Then again, tomato/tomahto in this case?

honest trailers works better as a Affectionate Parody most of the time and when they insult a piece of work it doesn't really work for me. This was pretty cringe worthy

tf2godz:

LaughingAtlas:

honest trailers works better as a Affectionate Parody most of the time and when they insult a piece of work it doesn't really work for me. This was pretty cringe worthy

To be fair to them, they made their opinion on the franchise well-known long ago, and repeatedly expressed a desire to never do another one. The fans who continued to request this video have no grounds to pretend they didn't know what it was going to be.

"4 games in one year? your move COD"
this really cracked me up.

Well, everything he says is entirely true about the franchise.

well since i really don't care about the series it wasn't cringe inducing

(Reads title) ...You poor man.

2:14 Which we will probably get on Halloween. ...I'm not sure if I even want Matt Pat to do another video on it then. Hmm. Anyone else starting to get sick of this?

2:26 My thoughts exactly. Jesus break dancing Christ.

3:08 My Sudden Desire For Xenax: The Game. Screw this game!

LaughingAtlas:

Doesn't spelling tomahto as the incorrect spelling confirm that phrase is garbage though? And that's always been what his videos were.

Siesta45:

LaughingAtlas:

Doesn't spelling tomahto as the incorrect spelling confirm that phrase is garbage though? And that's always been what his videos were.

Tell that to someone who says and spells it as 'tomahto.' The world is just strange enough a place that I bet you could find someone. :D
I don't know if Honest Trailers is garbage, but if so, it's garbage that makes me laugh, which is more than I can say for FNAF.

Siesta45:

LaughingAtlas:

The actual phrase is "tomayto/tomahto". As in the weird North American pronunciation vs the correct British pronunciation. :P

LaughingAtlas:
Tell that to someone who says and spells it as 'tomahto.' The world is just strange enough a place that I bet you could find someone. :D

Literally nobody spells it as "tomahto" but significant parts of the English speaking world pronounce it that way because...that's how its spelled. There's no Y in it.

LaughingAtlas:
I don't know if Honest Trailers is garbage, but if so, it's garbage that makes me laugh, which is more than I can say for FNAF.

Nobody spells it tomahto, anyone who does is incorrect. The phrase is supposed to show the differences in cultures and accept uneducated idiots with bad accents but rather instead of accepting this awful pronounciation we should point out people for being wrong.

Metalrocks:
"4 games in one year? your move COD"
this really cracked me up.

Yeah, I cracked up at "5 sharks' worth of teeth". Really, there's no point to doing that in a kids' show robot.

tf2godz:

LaughingAtlas:

Depends on what series/game they're ripping on. If you like it, you'll like the good-natured ribbing and hate the vicious hatchet-jobs they do. Flip those if you hate a game/series.

Siesta45:

LaughingAtlas:

Nobody spells it tomahto, anyone who does is incorrect. The phrase is supposed to show the differences in cultures and accept uneducated idiots with bad accents but rather instead of accepting this awful pronounciation we should point out people for being wrong.

Lightspeaker:

Siesta45:

LaughingAtlas:

The actual phrase is "tomayto/tomahto". As in the weird North American pronunciation vs the correct British pronunciation. :P

LaughingAtlas:

Literally nobody spells it as "tomahto" but significant parts of the English speaking world pronounce it that way because...that's how its spelled. There's no Y in it.

Ah tomayto/tomahto...
So many arguments.

Kind of like .gif vs .jif

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook