Take My Money: Suit Up For Hitman: Agent 47

Suit Up For Hitman: Agent 47

Suit up with this Hitman inspired gear.

Watch Video

OK, the tiny gun was pretty cool! But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)

Gorfias:
But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)

Next week: how to build the lego robot to build the lego gun to shoot the lego bullets! :D

Very cool stuff in there; the engineer in the office is a lego-phile ... I may be able to cheat the system!

Some cool stuff. That gun really is tiny... I wonder what youd use a bullet that tiny for. Also Trisha really rocking that Hitman outfit.

On the other hand, I cant describe how underwhelmed I am for another "shootouts in the middle of the street in broad daylight" version of my favourite stealthy assassin when the movie comes out.

JustAnotherAardvark:

Gorfias:
But I have not time nor patience for building a gun out of legos. Matel: make this happen automatically for me (or ... did they already?)

Next week: how to build the lego robot to build the lego gun to shoot the lego bullets! :D

Very cool stuff in there; the engineer in the office is a lego-phile ... I may be able to cheat the system!

Phah. Everyone knows Legos are for building sets for Batman :-)

Caffiene:
Some cool stuff. That gun really is tiny... I wonder what youd use a bullet that tiny for. Also Trisha really rocking that Hitman outfit.

On the other hand, I cant describe how underwhelmed I am for another "shootouts in the middle of the street in broad daylight" version of my favourite stealthy assassin when the movie comes out.

I do have to wonder at what point a bullet would be so small it is ineffective. I have been told that a .22 caliber bullet can be more deadly than a .45. The .45 might go clean through a target but the .22 bounces around inside the target, shredding it. Course, Dirty Harry says he's seen .38s bounce off windshields so he needs a .44.

As for the movie. I don't have high hopes. And I don't recall disliking the pre-reboot. Wish they'd just done a sequel.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here