Man At Arms: Reforged: Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Silver & Steel Swords

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Silver & Steel Swords

Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman will be building some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. We are so excited for Witcher 3 that we built 2 swords from the game: Serpentine Steel & Silver. Happy Hunting!

Watch Video

I find it interesting that you chose to use the Viper School's swords. As a design I prefer Ciri's steel sword with it's lovely ring pommel and the Cat school swords.

Wait, so... Is the silver sword they made actually made out of silver? I'm assuming not due to practicality and expense.

Arnoxthe1:
Wait, so... Is the silver sword they made actually made out of silver? I'm assuming not due to practicality and expense.

Both were made of steel

Kotoriii:

Arnoxthe1:

Both were made of steel

Awwwww... Oh well. I know why they wouldn't use silver.

I wonder why they went with the Viper School steel sword. Also they got the pommel wrong, putting a Wolf School engraving in it. Still, I can't bash Ilya's skill. The guy is a smithing savant. It's too bad he seems to be a big katana guy though. They're so overrated. I enjoy the traditional European builds so much more.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here