Unskippable: The Darkness

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Exceptional...Although: is it really a cutscene since you could control it?

that's one tough to load shotgun...

you'd think under the pressing circumstances he'd hurry up a bit...

but hey.. I guess he was still sleepy :)

this vid was one of the funniest yet.. I loved the sarcasm.. really good :D

Epic

not the best, but still good!

Machines Are Us:
Was funny, especially the GTA references.

Did the creators of the game not see the flaw in logic where a cop car gets smashed, blocks the tunnel and then two more somehow catch up 5 seconds later?

I was thinking the exactly the same thing...

I love how the camera guy is able to get in on the action finally.

Unskippable needs to be on youtube.com, Graham and Paul.
Why dont you go on youtube? I also checked for that user name and it is not taken.

These things get better every week. Keep going man I'm hooked.

Best one yet.

oktalist:
Awesome :)

If you think that was a slow reloading gun, check out the Heckler & Koch P11:

"After firing all five cartridges, the barrel unit must be sent back to its manufacturer for reloading."

For all those pesky underwater gunfights?

Moonmover:

oktalist:
If you think that was a slow reloading gun, check out the Heckler & Koch P11:

"After firing all five cartridges, the barrel unit must be sent back to its manufacturer for reloading."

For all those pesky underwater gunfights?

Indeed. Actually it's pretty cool, the projectiles it files are miniature rockets that fly within an air bubble in the water.

That would have made an AWESOME mobile chair theater ride at Boomtown, once you get over the deja'vu of Seattle tunnel traffic.

GOD HERE FIRE YOUR SHOTUGUN
*bang*
that didnt help
YOURS IS NOT TO ASK WHY.

great job keep up the good work

just.. brilliant.

best line ever.. "Still reloading.. good."

though the banter over the tunnel was great too.

This is my favorite episode so far. I felt last weeks was a little bit disappointing, but this week sure did make up for it!

Keep up the great work!

Funny, they had a point about the impossible-to-hear-dialog going on.

Does this game ever explaoin why it took him so long to realod???

Class, as always!

"God here! Fire your shotgun!" - I just love these Divine Intervention lines (as seen in Dirge of Cerberus as well)!

I thought it was a very funny but it was shorter than the others : ( haha. I was waiting for when they were going to do this game, after playing it my self and almost /wrist while he was loading the shotgun. Can't wait for next weeks!

The jokes this time around were superb. I was quite pleased to see jokes about the game itself. It wasn't as long as previous ones and had fewer jokes, but each brought a smile to my face. Excellent work guys!

Me Unskippable favourite so far. Very well done.

True story, I actually did make a sandwich during this cutscene.

I'm not trying to be mean but this wasn't Zero Punctuation

ssgt splatter:
I'm not trying to be mean but this wasn't Zero Punctuation

That's very true. Well spotted!

I really enjoy this series. Thanks for making it! :)

Good job, as always.

meh it was ok.. compared to their others at least.. the GTA references were good tho..

You guys are great.

lol I know this is sad to say but i live where the glam rock tribute band the darkness is from Lowestoft yaay sorry i know i have no life but i didn't know america knew about darkness
(or is thr another glam rock tribute band called the darkness) but also great show

Oh wow, the guys actually did an ingame sequence this time...that's a pretty high-wire act...

Not as good as your others, but still pretty funny.

I'm glad you brought the 'God' thing back.
"God here, use your shotgun."
"That didn't help!"

Another one I watched because I knew how awful it was. This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised with the commentary as well. I hadn't really cared about this show that much before, but this scene was SO awful I couldn't not watch it just to see. I laughed rather a bit here, I may just give them a second chance next week.

The worst part about this sleep-inducing sequence is there's a hard-to-get 360 Acheivement... for shooting every one of the Randomly Armed Construction Workers.
Twitch/memorization gaming right after an extended nonchanging sequence... wonderful design, guys.

Much better than "The Getaway" and "Two Worlds" but still pretty bland. The Grandia Episode was awesome.

This one didn't have as much, humor mainly because the opening cutscene was already something most people mocked when they played the game.

this is God fire your shotgun

lol I love that line

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook