NYCC 2015 Cosplay Part 1 - Superheroes and Legends

NYCC 2015 Cosplay Part 1 - Superheroes and Legends

New York Comic Con 2015 is in full swing and superheroes of all kinds have decided upon New York City. And along with all of the exciting news from our favorite shows and movies comes a multitude of incredible cosplay. Here's some of the best costumes from Day 2 of the show.

Read Full Article

So...who are the two girls in the first set of pictures cosplaying as, because I didn't see the answer. I want to say they're doing Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna (or Rarity maybe?), but they're changed the costumes just enough that I could be mistaken and they're someone else.

I love the gender swapping going on with the Final Fantasy VII cast. That was totally amazing.

Sniper Team 4:
So...who are the two girls in the first set of pictures cosplaying as, because I didn't see the answer. I want to say they're doing Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna (or Rarity maybe?), but they're changed the costumes just enough that I could be mistaken and they're someone else.

I love the gender swapping going on with the Final Fantasy VII cast. That was totally amazing.

Sorry about that! I'm still working out some kinks in the best way to present cosplay pictures with our new image gallery capabilities.

But, you are correct! They are cosplaying Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna :)

s0osleepie:

Sniper Team 4:

Sorry about that! I'm still working out some kinks in the best way to present cosplay pictures with our new image gallery capabilities.

But, you are correct! They are cosplaying Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna :)

Those are some damn nice MLP outfits, dressing as actual ponies is kinda difficult after all, haha!

~Sees Aralyn Scarlett~

Oh, well, shut my mouth.

You think those are good, you should check out my threads I wore during NYCC:

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook