8 Life Lessons Videogames Can Teach Us

8 Life Lessons Videogames Can Teach Us

People like to criticize video games, but here are eight solid life lessons you can learn from playing them.

Read Full Article

Yeah the puase button only apply to games that has a pause button! Shame I can't pause an online game!

Yes I know the meaning of the pause button used in the feature content but still!

I would like life to have a quicksave/quickload function. Too many times have I chosen the wrong dialogue option, and my Renegade bar has moved up a few points. I would like to go back and undo that.

008Zulu:
I would like life to have a quicksave/quickload function. Too many times have I chosen the wrong dialogue option, and my Renegade bar has moved up a few points. I would like to go back and undo that.

I really have nothing to add to this. I just wanted to quote it for two reasons.

1. It's a great quote.

2. I wish I had that too.

RNG in games have taught me that life is random, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to adapt to the situation at hand...

Other than that, cheat codes have taught me that even if they work, the pending results may vary afterwards...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here