Man At Arms: Reforged: Jacob's Cane Sword (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)

Jacob's Cane Sword (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)

Sponsored by Ubisoft Every other Monday, our team of blacksmiths and craftsman build some of your favorite weapons, and some weapons that you've never seen before. This week, the team celebrates the release of Assassin's Creed Syndicate with a working replica of Jacob's Cane Sword.

Watch Video

While a very cool design... it does feel a bit premature to have a build of it before the game comes out, can't help seeming a little sketchy, especially with the blatant promotional sections and Ubisoft's other recent behaviour pre-emptively pimping out the game by approaching YouTubers for similar videos.

leviadragon99:
While a very cool design... it does feel a bit premature to have a build of it before the game comes out, can't help seeming a little sketchy, especially with the blatant promotional sections and Ubisoft's other recent behaviour pre-emptively pimping out the game by approaching YouTubers for similar videos.

Yeah, Ubisoft's involvement makes this very icky. I don't even want to watch this video knowing that Ubisoft payed for this. I didn't know how much I dislike Ubisoft until I saw this.

Adam Jensen:

leviadragon99:

Yeah, Ubisoft's involvement makes this very icky. I don't even want to watch this video knowing that Ubisoft payed for this. I didn't know how much I dislike Ubisoft until I saw this.

Meh, they made it very clear it's sponsored. That's all that matters to me. It's not like I'm now suddenly interested in buying the game now.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here