Non-Player Counselor: Deadpool Breaks the 4th Wall

Deadpool Breaks the 4th Wall

For our final episode, Deadpool reveals that he only released a game to qualify as a patient for the good doctor. Also he's insane.

Watch Video

Wait, final episode? I mean, you kind-of exhausted the list of particular characters we know and now have one that probably gave the Counselor an existential crisis. You guys definitely set it.

I guess all that's left is ... to forget it.
But not forget it like forgetting the Media Sandwich podcast! Ah, good times that can't quite be revitalized. May you continue to live on in Nintendo games' writing and another Treehouse showcase, Chris.

Wait, this is the final episode?
Then why does the video still ask what episode we think you should do next?

zombiejoe:
Wait, this is the final episode?
Then why does the video still ask what episode we think you should do next?

Because the site didn't notice that we updated the text when we submitted the document?

Lol.

Wait, that's it?! Aw, just as things were getting good... does this qualify as leaving on a high note? Well, it was fun while it lasted. No complaints. Other than, y'know, the whole going away part.

Hm, a new series, huh? What about something that takes place inside a video game as opposed to bringing characters out of it? Maybe deconstructing some of those video game tropes we take for granted (eg unbreakable boxes/crates, bizarre jumping mechanics, bottomless pits etc.)

DRRRRRINKING GAMESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Or NRA I guess, but I liked Drinking Games better.

Kenjitsuka:
DRRRRRINKING GAMESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Or NRA I guess, but I liked Drinking Games better.

Love to you, my friend

Wow, I'm sad this show is over. Sorry to see it go.

Thanks for everything you guys! I follow you all on Twitter so I'll be eager to see what is next. :)

If this is the last episode as stated then all I have to type is that I overall enjoyed this. However there was no way this was actually going to have staying power. That's just based on how many other cartoons on escapist have ultimately left this site.

If only this could've lasted longer maybe the Deadpool episode could've waited until Deadpool's movie came to theaters.

Last episode? Already?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
There are so many famous video game characters left to diagnose with mental disorders! I never got to see Solid Snake try to get over his family issues, or Desmond Miles get treatment for paranoia.

ZZoMBiE13:
Wow, I'm sad this show is over. Sorry to see it go.

Thanks for everything you guys! I follow you all on Twitter so I'll be eager to see what is next. :)

Smooch

RatGouf:
If this is the last episode as stated then all I have to type is that I overall enjoyed this. However there was no way this was actually going to have staying power. That's just based on how many other cartoons on escapist have ultimately left this site.

If only this could've lasted longer maybe the Deadpool episode could've waited until Deadpool's movie came to theaters.

Thank you, it was a pleasure reading your comments and we're happy you enjoyed it.

This seems fantastically appropriate given the tital of this article.

Last episode! Oh man, I'm going to miss you guys. Hopefully you'll come back swinging with something big soon. Is the no right answer twitter feed the only place to get updates?

Lightknight:
Last episode! Oh man, I'm going to miss you guys. Hopefully you'll come back swinging with something big soon. Is the no right answer twitter feed the only place to get updates?

Chris Pranger tweets far more regularly than the NRA handle. Also you can message us through the Escapist or media sandwich podcast Facebook page and ask how we are!

Lightknight:

Chris Pranger tweets far more regularly than the NRA handle. Also you can message us through the Escapist or media sandwich podcast Facebook page and ask how we are!

Firefilm:

Lightknight:

Ok thanks!

Any hints on what you're working on? It's OK if there's no right answer... ba dum tisssh

Lightknight:

Firefilm:

Lightknight:

Ok thanks!

Any hints on what you're working on? It's OK if there's no right answer... ba dum tisssh

Actually we don't have anything planned. Open to suggestions I suppose!

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further
cara mengobati usus terlipat, cara mengatasi koreng bernanah,

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here