What Team Fortress 2 Class are You?

Look into my eye... You know it to be true...

These are really, really nice pictures, congratulations to whoever you guys got to draw them.

"If God Had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!" I just love that line. :D

Does this mean we can submit personality quizzes with up to 9 results? :O

Got Pyro by the way.

It's nice the quizzes are coming back, a few a month, enjoying doing them :)
Got Pyro.

Great work, techs and Frappe, Frappe and techs!

Another pyro, sure are a lot of us! Great quiz, disappointed there was no 'kick it into the angry sun' option on the turtle question though :p

Caramel Frappe:

vallorn:
These are really, really nice pictures, congratulations to whoever you guys got to draw them.

Credit goes to biggreenpepper on DeviantArt. Look into his other submissions, they're pretty awesome :)

Aerosteam:
Does this mean we can submit personality quizzes with up to 9 results? :O

Seems so. I was worried that my Quiz would be shut down because that's A LOT of work the staff members have to cope with.
But they kindly did so without hesitation and told me they appreciated my Quiz overall.. so to answer your question- yes lol.

Oh god the Light ones, and the poker cards... HNNNGGGG!!!

I've seen some of these works before such as the TF2 2007- 2014 picture but this artist is superb, thanks for introducing me to them!

I have huge trouble trying to pick a favourite class at any rate so any result would have been okay by me. I share most personality traits with demo so it makes the most sense. And we both like scrumpy.

FPLOON:

You do understand this means we must fight to the death for there can be ONLY ONE!?

Everyone so far getting Demo and Pyro, while I'm just sitting here, in my rancho relaxo, letting my sentry do the work

Engineer
Engineer

Take this quiz

Everyone getting pyro and I'm just sitting here being a medic.

Headsprouter:

I have huge trouble trying to pick a favourite class at any rate so any result would have been okay by me. I share most personality traits with demo so it makes the most sense. And we both like scrumpy.

FPLOON:

You do understand this means we must fight to the death for there can be ONLY ONE!?

As Highlander predicted... *draws katana* Unless we are the same Demoman...

The Escapist Staff:
snip

Thanks for the glut of badges to add to my pile[1]! As already mentioned, the artwork is fantastic.

A couple of the questions use "of" when the correct word is "have" ("could of done better" / "could have done better") but the real shame is the spelling error in the text accompanying the Scout badge: You knuckleheads aien't even worth the effort. Call me what you will but I'd be a happy bunny to see that corrected.

[1] 847! Mooooooore I need mooooorrreeee..

Caramel Frappe:

Teoes:
but the real shame is the spelling error in the text accompanying the Scout badge: You knuckleheads aien't even worth the effort. Call me what you will but I'd be a happy bunny to see that corrected.

.. Sorry to inform you, but that's actually how Scout talks. It's not a spelling error, but rather- his accent being thrown into the speech.

I simply copied the words down as the following: ""You knuckleheads ain't even worth the effort." and the proof is here: Click to see.
(It's the last bullet point within the first box, the title of the category labeled as "After killing more than 1 enemy under 20 seconds...")

My point was the 'e' that crept into "ain't". I wasn't touching on the use of the word itself (although I can remember being corrected as a child for using it!) as I know that's how Scouty-boy speaks.

Caramel Frappe:

Teoes:
My point was the 'e' that crept into "ain't". I wasn't touching on the use of the word itself (although I can remember being corrected as a child for using it!) as I know that's how Scouty-boy speaks.

.. Ooohhhhh, you were notifying the staff about an 'e' sneaking into the word, not telling them to add it. Apologies on my part, for I misread your post entirely. I'm not ashamed to admit when i'm at fault ^_^ lol. Forgive me for being dumb sir.

No bother - hope you can forgive me for being a picky and pedantic bastard!

Medic
Medic

Take this quiz

I'd have been disappointed if I got anything else ^^

Well of course I'm a Medic. Man, I loved being a Medic.

Next best thing was being an Engineer on Avanti. Had some triple digit kills on that map.

I got Heavy.
I especially like this part

They'll also just assume you're stupid because your English speaking skills is minimal, but you've aced college with all A's.

Can anyone else spot the grammatical mistakes in a sentence about poor English ability? I'm going to pretend they were deliberate.

I am the spy. Naturally.

I am Heavy Weapons guy! And this is my new weapon.

I gamed the system and purposely picked Sniper because he was always my favorite class in that game.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here