Game Theory: Exposing Destiny's Lost Plot

Exposing Destiny's Lost Plot

You think you know the story of Destiny, but do you really? Who IS the Traveler? What are you even really fighting for? This episode will shake even the most hardcore Destiny's fans' understanding of the game they're playing. Who's side are you on, anyway?

Watch Video

Someone at Bungie is watching this video right now and thinking to themselves, "Yeah, sure, let's go with that. Probably better than anything I can come up with on my own."

Keeping the Darkness and the Traveler shrouded in mystery basically gives Bungie carte blanche to take the story in whatever direction that they want. But given what I've seen here, and the state of the rest of Destiny's narrative (yeah, why the hell is the Grimoire on Bungie's website and not, you know, IN GAME?!?), I'm just going to chalk it up to coincidence until they prove otherwise.

After all, the main reason I continue to play Destiny is because I see LOTS of potential in this game, and Bungie still has a chance to realize that potential.

What the hell is up with the ads and the video player? The main video kept right on playing at the same time as the Eggo commercial, then I couldn't pause or rewind it!

That would be interesting but if they ever make it real then it'd probably have to be another year. That will have a lot of build up and then a huge pay off. Could be cool.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here