Blood Bowl 2 Review - A League of Its Own

Blood Bowl 2 Review - A League of Its Own

While no digital title can capture the emotions of a fantasy board game and/or fantasy football, this doesn't stop Blood Bowl 2 from trying and succeeding.

Read Full Article

What about that its crap to open with so few starting teams, while you can buy Chaos edition of the first one for way cheaper with 2 dozen teams and it plays just fine?

Whoa, I had no idea they were actually doing to do an honest job on this title. That looks great!

GO SKAVEN!

I played the first one, didn't get very far. The turnover rule annoyed the ever loving crap out of me. Kept rage quitting.

Lots of youtubers have been running tournaments of this so I suggest if you want to see how the game plays you should look some of them up.

American Fox:
What about that its crap to open with so few starting teams, while you can buy Chaos edition of the first one for way cheaper with 2 dozen teams and it plays just fine?

Or, alternatively, you can play BB2 so your eyes don't bleed from 1's terrible UI.

Maphysto:

American Fox:

Or, alternatively, you can play BB2 so your eyes don't bleed from 1's terrible UI.

Y'know, everyone always points out how bad the first game's UI was, but I never really had much trouble getting used to it. I'll admit it's far from perfect, but totally usable.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here