Honest Game Trailers: Borderlands

Borderlands

From the developer of some of the worst franchise reboots the world has ever known comes the reason gearbox is still allowed to make video games.

Watch Video

Why watch it here on a locked 480p when it's available in the hds for free on youtube?

i think im still the only one here who found this game boring. funny video though.

Metalrocks:
i think im still the only one here who found this game boring. funny video though.

Its a fun game, but if you can't get into the whole looting thing then the shooting might get old kinda fast. I'd try it with friends preferably face to face/with voice chat because if you can get into the looting the guns in bl1 are a bit weird(I once found a lv 14 trash quality shotgun that outdamaged one from lv 30, and a lv 12 masher revolver that carried me through the entire game)

sonicneedslovetoo:

Metalrocks:

Its a fun game, but if you can't get into the whole looting thing then the shooting might get old kinda fast. I'd try it with friends preferably face to face/with voice chat because if you can get into the looting the guns in bl1 are a bit weird(I once found a lv 14 trash quality shotgun that outdamaged one from lv 30, and a lv 12 masher revolver that carried me through the entire game)

it wasnt the looting for guns, its the gameplay as such that was boring. had to force my self to finish it off.

There I times when I can't tell if this guy likes a game or not when he makes a video out of it.

I liked the game, but the grind/loot aspect of it I didn't find appealing at all. I'd fight my way through the various stories, but felt absolutely no necessity nor interest in grinding out proper gear from encounters. If there was an actual loot progression system that felt necessary, then the loot finding thing could've possibly been better.

But iunno.

Metalrocks:

No, the first game had a lot of flaws. One being that it could be quite bland. There wasn't nearly enough variety in enemy types or locations.

The second game was much better in every way.

RedDeadFred:

Metalrocks:

No, the first game had a lot of flaws. One being that it could be quite bland. There wasn't nearly enough variety in enemy types or locations.

The second game was much better in every way.

from what i have seen on youtube it looked pretty much the same to me. but then again, i also stay far away from gearbox titles as far possible. im done with this company and will not give them any money of mine.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here