Doomsday Arcade: Episode Four

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Nonsense! Everyone knows your Room always stays high when you're outside!

...Well, it was funny, not was funny as the previous episodes, but I still found it...

(wait)

(here it comes)

...acceptable.

I liked all of it except the part that referenced an internet meme. I REALLY hate internet memes.

the lazer cat was painful to watch but I still liked it.

stormcaller:
New meme? LAZER CAT!

Ask and ye shall receive!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks for cheering me up! Laser Cat has to be the best deus ex machina ever.

Isn't he, though? Soon it will no longer be ceiling cat, but LAZER CAT (yes, with caps) that watches you while you masturbate. :^D

Wow, this was... THE BEST EPISODE YET!!!

Where can I download laser cat?

Surprisingly, there is no lazer cat on the Icanhazcheezburger front page!

Anyway, it was a good episode: not one of the best, but still enjoyable. I particularly liked the opening about the other countries:

'Nein! Schnitzel!'

I wonder what's in store for next week...

How long do we think it'll be before Laser Cat: The Game is actually made?
I say not long.

That was absolutely awesome.

Could this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V59a5imXB_A THE lazer cat being trained in the ways of physical combat?!

Nice man, see don't make it to serius just keep it funny, this is acceptable.

LAZER CAT!!!!!

Who'dve thought that a fairy boy rides eboner... I mean really... HES A FAIRY BOY... of course he was no match for lazer cat! My new hero :D

Holy fuck this is glorious. I would be offended at the New Zealand reference but everything made up for it.

Also, in a strictly heterosexual way, Shanks, you looked rugged and handsome in this episode.

Not gay.

I loved it. But what is up with your hair. I find it strange that as they were roaming through video game apocalypse shanks decided to get a bad hair cut lol

Lund also got a sexy haircut.

By sexy, I mean horrendous.

Logie--bear:
Holy fuck this is glorious. I would be offended at the New Zealand reference but everything made up for it.

Also, in a strictly heterosexual way, Shanks, you looked rugged and handsome in this episode.

Thank you,in a strictly heterosexual way, I felt rugged and handsome in this episode...

As a Kiwi myself, I figured I was allowed to take the Mick of our fine homeland.

I signed up for this, so...
I needed a new message tone, saw the latest episode and oh lawd we have winrar.
http://cid-6013c9906ed4c7a3.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/doomsday%7C_arcade%7C_msgs1.rar
There ya go if anyone else wants to use my (v. quickly put together) wavs.

An omnipotent hero with super powers, eloquent, sympathetic and well justified within the plot. Yes, Laser cat is the most awesome thing I have ever seen.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Lazer cat ftw! Especially as she(?) looks exactly like my cat!

maybe your girlie cat can get lucky with laser cat, best of luck to her, he's so dreamy,

Ah god, the cheezburger reference...

This series is awesome on so many different levels. Mainly on the funny one.

EUREKA! THE next escapist motto: The Escapist, We has lazer honor!

Ah, still making brilliant and witty comedy? Good, good.

yes!!! YES IN FUCKING DEED!

Lazer Cat. Greatest, just the greatest!

I like how they slipped that little bit about New Zealand sheep fucking, I don't think anyone really noticed. Still hilarious.

zeldakong64:
Laser Cat the game needs to be made.

Excellent.

Hell yeah! I can see it now... Laser Cat: The Quest For Laser Honour!

You blast enemy doomsday arcade characters whilst collecting cheeseburgers. Each level finishes with "This is acceptable."

Was a pure genius episode guys, keep it up!

I agree. Lazar cat is the coolest thing ever!

Loved the New Zealand reference, made me laugh :P

Sooooo... Where can I acquire one of these laser kittens... I neeeeeeds it!

Wouldukindly:
I like how they slipped that little bit about New Zealand sheep fucking, I don't think anyone really noticed. Still hilarious.

Duh, it was like a sledgehammer in the face mate. And the term is "sheep shagging".

Brilliant work. I've watched this episode way too much. I can't help but feel that laser cat overshadowed everything else looking at the majority of comments made. Sure it was awesome and reduced me to tears but soon the masses will be demanding to see 'the adventures of laser cat'. Other than that how hard was it to make the cat sit still or was it really a talking cat you happened to meet.

Interesting about the whole Lazer Cat loyalty thing. I was thinking about what would happen to the game developers. Makes you wonder how they are doing in Japan.

Great special effects, but script and acting a little childish for my liking.

I submit and join the many who actually wish to see a Laser Cat game made.. :D

I'm going to add to the legions of people wanting a laser cat game now. Even just the title screen makes me want to play. I wish I had laser honour.

Aw you guys are such dicks to Link. I almost feel bad for him. xD Navi is adorable. <3

"Yes you can has cheeseburger." LOVE LOVE LOVE.

That sure is the single greatest thing I have ever seen, ever.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here