Unskippable: The Bouncer

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The Bouncer

Graham and Paul take us into The Bouncer. If your fake ID doesn't work, there's always barber college.

Watch Video

hahaha The Bouncer...so awesome! Thanks guys!

EDIT: I actually remember playing this game too....*sigh*

Hah! 'This is all your fault, railing.'

Nice.

And nice Power Ranger Reference!

lol at the ending
"dammit!"
*thunk*
[oww]

its hard to type out XD
thanks for a great vid though ^-^

Boy that cutscene is awfull..hurray for Unskippable for making it better!

Great work as always guys, also you seem to be developing a habit of choosing games I never heard of haha.

Great contiguity with the moon bit...

That was great. Keep it coming
"You're letting a fifteen year old into the bar?"

That was a seriously strange cutscene. With typical Japanese anime-thingy hair.

*shudder*

I respect these two men for their bravery. Watching these cutscenes is dangerous.

I've been looking forward to this for past entire week, and I'm glad to say that Unskippable hasn't disappointed me. It's awesome, thanks guys!

"No one should let half the letters in their name be I"
Great job guys, awful cutscene but great makeover :)

The Power Rangers bit made me laugh hard, nice going.

Also liked the "Get the stick" line too.

Well, what DID she do at the club minus "Pants"?

now when i play video games I try to do the same. I wonder if they will make a MGS4 video I m not sure the escapist would let them make an hour unskippable

Nice work again guys. Totally worth the time spent upgrading flash player.

Keep it up ya hear. :]

Sweet...I need to play that game before I die a horrible death at the hands of Rita Repulsa.

What kind of game is this anyway? It's... well... really freakin' odd :D

It started of a little slow but the hyperventilating had me rolling on the floor.

Sweet! Great as always!

God that girl in it would have alot of trouble if there was a huge gust of wind.

Great one. Would lol again. Nice bit, bringing back the "moon" joke, and just a lot of quick, funny quips. Worked quite well.

To cook their hot pockets lol

Funny as also does Volt look like Zell?

I think the trick is these videos are funnier if I've seen the original beforehand.

Great job guys!

Dante_Alucard:
now when i play video games I try to do the same. I wonder if they will make a MGS4 video I m not sure the escapist would let them make an hour unskippable

Perhaps an "Unskippable: the Movie"? Maybe after they've been at it for awhile (year+).

I really REALLY like you guys have the ability to use subtitles. Try to have subtitles as much as possible, makes it so you guys can have as many jokes as you want and not even interrupt the dialogue.

Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

Really good episode. I loved the Power Rangers joke.

willgreg123:
I really REALLY like you guys have the ability to use subtitles. Try to have subtitles as much as possible, makes it so you guys can have as many jokes as you want and not even interrupt the dialogue.

I think they didn't want to use them but you probably can't turn them off in the game.

Ahh that's much better.

"Go my minions"

"Wubwubwbuwbuuwbuwbuwbuuwbuwubwub!"

Onyx Oblivion:
Sweet...I need to play that game before I die a horrible death at the hands of Rita Repulsa.

Nice :P I miss the Power Rangers. The good ones.

Eruanno:

It's a 3d brawler, great for multiplayer. It also has a few RPG-ish elements, i.e. a level-up system.

I believe the game was a PS2 launch title.

lmao awesome stuff! Love your work!

Great Gilbert & Sullivan references, Topsy Turvy jokes are always awesome.

Nimbus:

Eruanno:

It's a 3d brawler, great for multiplayer. It also has a few RPG-ish elements, i.e. a level-up system.

I believe the game was a PS2 launch title.

The RPG elements in this game didn't really work to well. Hey, ya know how you've been using the main character the whole game, because the other characters are lame, and you boosted his stats really high? Well, you can't use him now. Good luck getting through this level with freaking Kou. (Enter maniacal laughter.)

Vlane:
Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

Really good episode. I loved the Power Rangers joke.

I remember reading somewhere that Sora was actually based off Sion. Creators liked the character but unfortunately he was thrown into a lame game. Thus he was reborn as Sora.

I've never even heard of this game but this till made me laugh quite a lot.

Why the crap did that one guy have horns?

Heh, putties. That takes me back.

Oh man.. this brought back memories. Shame I sold that game, it was pretty fun. Kou was probably the best character, just because he could "juggle" enemies with his one attack.

"So your job is to scare away customers?"

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or