Unskippable: The Bouncer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

This one had so many good qoutes, i'm not gonna bother listing them all.

Also, Which one of you is Paul and which is Graham? I assume Graham is the one with the deeper voice, but you should never assume.

"I've still got my eye on you moon..."

Unskippable is legend

XD

I will never understand anime hair.

why are all JRPGs or whatever the bouncer is along with eternal sonata, have badly written cutscenes. The only reason I watch those is because the girls are easy on the eyes. Anyway nice one, very funny. The Darkness is still my favorite one since it's the only game I've played.

Antidamacus:
I will never understand anime hair.

yeah good point. I can forgive the female hairstyles but the males having such whack hair is a little uh [shiver] creepy.

"You can't park here."

"I didn't see any signs."

"It's inside!"

"...your inside."

and yes, the puddies reference is just about the funniest thing ever. I'm actually glad they said it was power rangers afterwards; it's been a while for me too and I couldn't be sure.

-(Punch)
-This is all your fault railing

Ollie596:
Funny as also does Volt look like Zell?

The Bouncer was made Squaresoft so that might explain the similarities.

"This is all your fault railing"

Good stuff, this whole series has been gold.

*wakes up*
"Eahh Kingdom Hearts!..."

Excellent as always, gentlemen.

Late addition: The railing bit would have been a good place to bring back the "You had ONE job!" joke.

I'm still got my eye on you moon...

Also, lol at hyperventilating ;p

Oh Steve Blum, you really are in everything.
That was really funny, especcially with the assault team stuff. "This is just the stealth team, you should see the normal guys"

Fizzlewinks:

Vlane:
Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

Really good episode. I loved the Power Rangers joke.

I remember reading somewhere that Sora was actually based off Sion. Creators liked the character but unfortunately he was thrown into a lame game. Thus he was reborn as Sora.

But Sora's nice, and Sion seems like a dick...

Slycne:

To be accurate, it's Tetsuya Nomura who did the character design for this and FF8, so there's bound to be some overlap. Also, Kingdom Hearts, which just made the main guy saying that funnier.

Yay, the moon.

There's a party in my pants and you are underage......

That was a really good one....................I loved the bits where they where jumping around and the guys where doing sound effects.

Also, while I'm semi ranting, am I the only one who notices JRPG cutscenes like to throw in massive amounts of what is essentially useless info at this point while making main plot points all mysterious.

Either relay major backstory or give a suspenseful intro. If this girl is so important to a solar satellite (which I'm only guessing), so much so they have real time global tracking on her, why isn't she better guarded?

These guys are fast becoming one of my favourite online things. It's nice that you don;t need to also pause and re wind every 5 seconds just to get what they're saying unlike SOME reviewers.

Another great video. I actually used to play this game quite a bit. Fun fighting with RPG elements.

Also, all lines referring to watching the moon are funnier when said in an Adam West voice. Not Batman Adam West, but Mayor Adam West.

I've still got my eye on you, Moon.

Neo Kojiro:

Slycne:

To be accurate, it's Tetsuya Nomura who did the character design for this and FF8, so there's bound to be some overlap.

I assume you also noticed the Cactuar in Voltīs jacket. Anyway, this excellent piece of stuff further cements my view that The Escapist is a small pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Very good, very very good.
"There's a party in my pants and you're.....underage."

GruntOwner:
These guys are fast becoming one of my favourite online things. It's nice that you don;t need to also pause and re wind every 5 seconds just to get what they're saying unlike SOME reviewers.

Wait what? Since when is Unskippable anything approaching a review and anything but: Mystery Science Theatre 3000: VIDEO GAMES?

Hahaha astounding job guys. This could quite possibly be the best you've ever done.

Too many good points to point out all the good ones. Still, I feel some were just so awesome that they deserve mention:

Onyx Oblivion:

Fizzlewinks:

Vlane:
Sion really does look like a character from Kingdom Hearts. He would fit perfectly into it.

I remember reading somewhere that Sora was actually based off Sion. Creators liked the character but unfortunately he was thrown into a lame game. Thus he was reborn as Sora.

Onyx Oblivion:

Fizzlewinks:

Vlane:

You know how it goes, dick with a heart of gold.

"time to go glower at people..." love it...

Anyone else notice that Earth looks a lot like the Death Star from Star Wars ? [1:26]

Why oh why did that large children's bedroom they so unexpectedly crash through lack such plentiful children to land on.

Don't worry guys you got the putty sound just right. Also thanks for making this one I was just playing through it for a change of pace from square games. Although this makes me wonder...what happened to square-enix other franchises outside the rpg?

Also who liked the voice of Spike from Cowboy Bebop as Kou?

Go-Go Power Rangers!

Great video, nailed it completely - and yeah, they are effective henchmen - something must me wrong with their training.

I think it should be illegal for a show to be this funny.

You owe me money for my jaw surgery, damn it!

To be fair, this was Square's first game on the PS2, so... wait, never mind, it's still just a lame cutscene that needed to be made fun of.

Since never, though I don't bother divinding my browsing by "Review", "Shits 'n' Giggles" et cetera. It all falls under "lulz" way I see it.

There's a party in my pants and you're...under age. LOL!

Wow, I love this series. Funniest one so far.

"So your job is to scare away customers?"

"This is all your fault railing!"

Dante_Alucard:
now when i play video games I try to do the same. I wonder if they will make a MGS4 video I m not sure the escapist would let them make an hour unskippable

That one's reserved for "Unskippable: The MOVIE!"

But seriously great job on this one, guys.
I haven't played the Bouncer in years, and it's kind of apparent why...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 49190)