Unskippable: The Bouncer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"Ahh! Kingdom hearts!" "But... I'm wearing one twice as big..." -hits hand on railing- "Ouch!"
Oh man, this was a great one. I think this is my favorite, I couldn't stop laughing. Great Job, guys!!

"Gasp, gasp, gasp, gasp, gasp!"

Me: This man has over gasped! XD

*punches railing* Damn it railing, this is all your fault!

ace_of_something:
I've never even heard of this game but this till made me laugh quite a lot.

Why the crap did that one guy have horns?

i think the question is why dont YOU have horns?

hyperventilation! I do that all the time.

A great mock job on Squares biggest "What the fuck were you thinking" title ever. God this game was bad, and it was mostly cutscene if I recall correctly.

This is your fault railing... perfect

sketchesofpayne:
I think the trick is these videos are funnier if I've seen the original beforehand.

Great job guys!

Dante_Alucard:
now when i play video games I try to do the same. I wonder if they will make a MGS4 video I m not sure the escapist would let them make an hour unskippable

Perhaps an "Unskippable: the Movie"? Maybe after they've been at it for awhile (year+).

That's what i was thinking.

Danny Ocean:
Ahh that's much better.

"Go my minions"

"Wubwubwbuwbuuwbuwbuwbuuwbuwubwub!"

Not sure if that was a reference to Zoidberg in Futurama, but that was my first thought,

"Hey good thing that bouncer is there to keep all customers out, banging on the door and what not." Haha, best part. Great episode guys, these things are really getting funny.

Spinwhiz:
hahaha The Bouncer...so awesome! Thanks guys!

EDIT: I actually remember playing this game too....*sigh*

Same, I fucking love this game ! Great Parody !

LMAO

These guys never dissapoint.

I can stalk you~
With stalk view~

Awesome, I don't usually feel compelled to comment on these unless they're really good so, there you go.

Was that Spike's voice? I swear I heard Spike from Cowboy Bebop as the voice of... that guy... with the black tattoos I think.

SecretTacoNinja:
I can stalk you~
With stalk view~

Awesome, I don't usually feel compelled to comment on these unless they're really good so, there you go.

Was that Spike's voice? I swear I heard Spike from Cowboy Bebop as the voice of... that guy... with the black tattoos I think.

He really sounds like Spike. Maybe it is the same voice actor. Let's do some research. Into the google car! *plays Batman music*

Edit: It is the same guy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089710/filmoseries#tt0213338
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0109197/

Steve Blum aka Spike Spiegel.

whoa I love the bouncer
lol at the hot pocket jokes
you didn't say much about how volt and kou looked like. I remember that guy with the red goggles is insane and Dauragon C. Mikado was awesome character

Sion does look like Sora because it was made by SquareEnix(back then squaresoft)

I wish they could have made a sequel to the bouncer.

Vlane:

SecretTacoNinja:
I can stalk you~
With stalk view~

He really sounds like Spike. Maybe it is the same voice actor. Let's do some research. Into the google carTo the Googlemobile! *plays Batman music*

Huh, says he was also Darcia from Wolf's Rain... awesome...
He should do more [good] stuff, he has a great voice.

Wow, this game is crazy.
Graham and Paul have very funny voices.

SecretTacoNinja:

Vlane:

SecretTacoNinja:
I can stalk you~
With stalk view~

He really sounds like Spike. Maybe it is the same voice actor. Let's do some research. Into the google carTo the Googlemobile! *plays Batman music*

Huh, says he was also Darcia from Wolf's Rain... awesome...
He should do more [good] stuff, he has a great voice.

he also does the voice of Vincent Valentine in final fantasy 7: advent children and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

Another awesome one guys! Loved the moon, hyperventilating, and Power Rangers jokes. Also, did anyone else notice the no Cactuars symbol on Volt's arms and back look like the GhostBusters logo?

Easily the funniest series on this website. Keep up the great work!

Is there ever a right time to play Virtual Boy?

orannis62:

Danny Ocean:
Ahh that's much better.

"Go my minions"

"Wubwubwbuwbuuwbuwbuwbuuwbuwubwub!"

Not sure if that was a reference to Zoidberg in Futurama, but that was my first thought,

I'm pretty sure it was a reference to power rangers, but I'll let you be the judge.

I remember spending hours playing this game only to get bored with it one day and never touching it again.

I never heard of the game but you guys sure made the boring cutscenes very funny. HAHAHA lol Kingdom hearts, he does look like Sora

So, let me get this straight...the satellite makes electricity and then changes it to microwaves, which it beams down to get a 15 year old bar girl kidnapped?

Or did I miss something?

One of the better ones thus far. Good to see that this comment thread hasn't been overrun by the "FIRST!!1!" posts on all the ZP vids. Wonder how long that will take...

lol great show
loved the power rangers bit

BTW: why did the guy have horns...

Hilarious video. I can't wait to see the next one!

carnkhan4:
Great contiguity with the moon bit...

Agreed, I chuckled at that.

Great Job, I found the jokes to be geniunely hilarious, and the puncline delievery to be ver well executed; However, I feel like the jokes you made about the Design team to be particularly low brow, but that is my oppinon. But I even with that little bump in the road, I found this to be a high point in an already good day.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

"to cook their hot pockets" lol

I was eating one at the time they said that

hey I really like these new guy really remind me of Mystrey science theater 3000. always look foward to a new one that comes out and the bouncer was no execption

no YOUR inside!

*smack* owwwweeee....

haha, perhaps the best one yet.

The best one so far. I'm still watching you moon!

Great reference to the Dirge of Cerberus episode. Great as always.

I'm curious to know what'll happen when you run out of bad Japanese videogames to mock.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here