Unskippable: The Bouncer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Zetona:
One of the better ones thus far. Good to see that this comment thread hasn't been overrun by the "FIRST!!1!" posts on all the ZP vids. Wonder how long that will take...

The day it gets its own little graphic to get a list of the episodes like ZP and UR have.

HobbesMkii:
I'm curious to know what'll happen when you run out of bad Japanese videogames to mock.

They are being made at a much faster rate than one per week, plus if you sometimes mock other types of games, it's a limitless supply!

4:33...apparently, this is a "no cactuar club" aswell XD

Google stalk view HAha niceee

The "I always wanted to adopt!" line did it for me.

Another good episode - Unskippable's always good for some good laughs. It's that good. Good, good good good.

Hahahaha.
"Bwa-Kingdom Hearts!"

Awesome Unskippable. Started out kinda slow (but, uh, then again so did the actual cutscene) but had me laughing sooo hard by the end.

Hahaha, I think this is my new favorite, totally obscure, horrendously dialogued cutscene taken apart by Unskippable, after Grandia.
Nice job, I love the recurring gags, and the comments on the ridiculous character design.

the protaginist:
This one had so many good qoutes, i'm not gonna bother listing them all...

Ditto but lmao at hyperventilating ^_^

Once again a way to get a laugh.

Video was just as good as always, meaning I was lawling the entire time. Keep up the good work, guys, it's brilliant.

Good job guys. It's only a matter of time before you make a month-long special dedicated to any game in the MGS series. I can feel it. And here I was thinking that the brown-haired dude looked like Sora, then you guys went ahead and said Kingdom Hearts! Precious.

Would the two fine gents that are making unskippable do another popular game? It seems to me, that bashing something totally alien to most your audience is kind of a bad tactic. It's funny, but there's no ,"Hey! I was totally saying that with my friends!" connection.

Spleeni:
Would the two fine gents that are making unskippable do another popular game? It seems to me, that bashing something totally alien to most your audience is kind of a bad tactic. It's funny, but there's no ,"Hey! I was totally saying that with my friends!" connection.

The Bouncer isn't really obscure. It was the most high-profile PS2 game before Final Fantasy X.

Is this a JRPG?

Haha, I love the unskippable series, Makes me lol so much.

harhol:

Spleeni:

The Bouncer isn't really obscure. It was the most high-profile PS2 game before Final Fantasy X.

I uh...
I totally knew that. It's not like I don't play JRP- I'm a bad liar.

And that could be why I'd never heard of it.

LOL, I have to stop watching these at work, I laugh too much.

I think this is the best Unskippable to date!

I was waiting for them to say something about that guy's horns. I guess somethings are just too easy.

Where the hell do you people find these games? No... really... where?

Most definitely my favourite to date
Or possibly second favourite...
Either way, keep it up!

I enjoyed this much more than last week's episode. Bravo, guys.

You really need to do a longer project. Maybe an entire game's worth of cutscenes. That would be pretty epic.

i couldnt stop laughin at the puttie line lol

Wow, there's a bar owner who likes to employ freaks as bouncers.

Anyway, great episode.

This one is no doubt the best episode so far, the comedic might of terrible directing and unintentionally (I hope) hilarious evil minions is something to behold.

The "Stealth Assault Team" scene had me in stitches!

Allan Foe:
The "Stealth Assault Team" scene had me in stitches!

I REALLY want to see the normal assault squad now!

EDIT:
They probably nuke the house and then send more putty's in.

Needs more Putty's!

Vegeta187x:
I enjoyed this much more than last week's episode. Bravo, guys.

You really need to do a longer project. Maybe an entire game's worth of cutscenes. That would be pretty epic.

Unskippable the movie: Final Fantasy (any of them)

The power rangers reference made me smile.

"Wha kingdom hearts!" hehe.

great work guys.

"We've arrived at the target coordinates. We were looking for a Walmart but Target will do"

I JUST got that on the 4th time through... wow

I was mildly amused until the railing line at the end. That slayed me.

Spleeni:

harhol:

Spleeni:

I uh...
I totally knew that. It's not like I don't play JRP- I'm a bad liar.

And that could be why I'd never heard of it.

The Bouncer isn't a JRPG though...

Regardless, I'm still amazed so few people have heard of it. It was Squaresoft's first game on the PS2 and it was hyped to excess.

Roamin11:
Is this a JRPG?

No. It's an interactive movie with brief playable action sequences that resemble a beat-em-up in full 3D.
Controls the same as the Tobal series. You progress by defeating all the enemies in a given area.
Personally I think it's a great game. Most people have a fit over the length (~90 minutes) but you're supposed to play it multiple times.

Nice one. Not the best but still lolz.
"...oh, so this is who we blame" ^^ lolz.

I cannot believe this game even exists. I must play it now.

I also liked how during credits, when "FMV designer" or whoever came up, you both said "ooooh so this is who we blame!"

Loved it.

"I've still got my eye on you moon..."

Its great when you make references to past titles.

BTW this game looks awful.

I keep watching Unskippable, and i'm always disappointed.
It could either be 2 guys talking about an old game in a semi review fashion which would be fine, or it could be 2 guys making fun of bad games, unfortunately its neither, its just idle conversation about stuff and thats just boring.

haha, this is incredible! there are too many funny qoutes to repeat, keep up the good work guys, i love it!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here