Unskippable: The Bouncer

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

"Ah, Kingdom Hearts!"
xD Funny.

it was a beat em up game mostly.
this was actually the first game i played on the ps2 back in the day 9 years ago.
and this game was actually a really fun game if you where into beat em ups which i was.

To Awesome. This was one of my favorite games and you guys did it well.

why did she have no pants on when it was snowing? in spring? i feel like its so she can... you know... quicker, if you know what i mean

Am I the only one to notice the "No Cactaurs" style sticker?

PedroSteckecilo:
A great mock job on Squares biggest "What the fuck were you thinking" title ever. God this game was bad, and it was mostly cutscene if I recall correctly.

I actually liked this game... Great fun with the combo's... I agree that the cutscenes were horrific, as was the voice-acting. But I always wanted to know what the japanese version would sound like!? Still it had great potential and only delivered a little!

Edit: P.S. This isn't a game from back in the OLD day's is it!??? That would mean I'm .........old???
P.S. Kinda reminds of all the wonders on the Playstation 2, I think I'm gonna check out S.O.S. The final escape again!!!

Wow--the first thing I thought of when I saw Sion was Kingdom Hearts. (Not to mention Volt's anti-Cactuar patch on his sleeve)

"Can't these guys travel without breaking stuff?"

Wow, seriously? This was by far the best one you guys did. I'm looking forward to your future videos!!

PS: This just came from top of my head, but could you review at least one pokemon games? I would love to see you guys grind down the series XD

so.......astrophysics + under-age bar-goers + kingdom hearts + gimp rangers = The Bouncer???

sounds like a solid formula

Funniest thing i've seen in a while.

whaleswiththumbs:
why did she have no pants on when it was snowing? in spring? i feel like its so she can... you know... quicker, if you know what i mean

"Wait, what does this girl do in the bar again?"
"Don't ask!"

Half-assed LP:ers got their own video spot on The Escapist?!? NOOOOOOOOOO! :(

Doug:

whaleswiththumbs:

"Wait, what does this girl do in the bar again?"
"Don't ask!"

Exactly...

"Forgot you pants again?"
Yeah right more like
'You want to head to the back room?'

Goroke:

Wow, seriously? This was by far the best one you guys did. I'm looking forward to your future videos!!

PS: This just came from top of my head, but could you review at least one pokemon games? I would love to see you guys grind down the series XD

There wouldn't be a series after that, just piles of multi-colored dust..

whaleswiththumbs:

Goroke:

Do the pokemon games have cutscenes? I've never played one, but assumed they didn't.

In any case, I like the subtitles.

I love it! Especially the Final Fantasy "the moon" and Power Rangers reference.

I loved the throwback joke about the moon. Well done, as always.

Doug:

whaleswiththumbs:

Goroke:

Do the pokemon games have cutscenes? I've never played one, but assumed they didn't.

I think some of the later games for the Gamecube had some? I dunno, but I would laugh my ass off hearing those guys impersonate a pokemon call. "CHARMANDER CHAR CHA---WHAT THE ****?"

"Were we supposed to attach cables to those guys?"
"Hey! there's a party in my pants and you're.. underage"

Amazing :D

Haha, "Ah! Kingdom Hearts!"
and "are you hyperventilating?"
"...Yes."

Made me laugh XD

oh man I wish I still had this game to lol @ the awfulness, and now for a mini faq for the hell of it.

1. Why does sion look like someone from kingdom hearts? Because both games were made be same company, you could almost say they recycled the design into a better game... not that it was a hard game to improve on lol.

2. What kind of game is this? A beat em up with rpg elements that fails for too many reasons to list them all, but here's just 2 reasons. First the moves are buggy as hell and Second each characters block has it's own hp bar, and once it's gone that means you can no longer block attacks and are pretty much screwed -_-

wow, funny, but the game looks horrible...

I thought this was going to be a pretty stupid show, but you guys proved me wrong. All your videos at least provided a chuckle, and most making me laugh the whole time. Keep up the good work!

I gonna guess that Shinra has something to do with the Neo look-alikes and the space microwave.

Probably one of the best ones so far. The part with car in the bar had me in stitches XD

The part with the putties had me laughing like a fool. And then made me feel old when I remembered how long ago the original show was.

I'm laughing so I hard I don't even need to exercise anymore. please Please PLEASE never lose the funny~

Such a bad game....such a good unskippable

I just watched it again.
"You're inside."
That part cracks me up.
It's exactly the kind fo "witty" retort a drunk would come up with.

Ngah!!! Kingdom Hearts!

hahah I remember this game I played it along time ago

haha looks like kingdomhearts
sions looks like sora
LMAO

That part about "Drf" had me laughing so much.

THE BOUNCER!!! Featuring Sora and Gay Satan...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here