The Escapist Presents: NY Comic Con 09: Continued Coverage

NY Comic Con 09: Continued Coverage

Continued coverage of Comic Con 09, featuring Madworld for the Wii, The Night Owls web comic, Vampire Cowboy theater group and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.

Watch Video

Samantha, Brian, and Jenelle continue to provide awesome coverage. I'm very excited about the Vampire Cowboys (how could you not be?) Keep up the good work everyone, you all rock!

Well the rep from Madworld is kind of odd, not really too good at that whole 'explaining thing'. Atleast you can't blame her for not trying...

The Webcomic looked pretty awesome though

Hehe, I loved the part with the storm trooper waving at the camera as he went down escalator. I didn't like how the 1 girl seemed to yell in the mic though, cause a lot of reverb on my speakers.

thank you so much for telling me about that zuda comics thing night owl is awesome. this is why i go here they know where all the best stuff is

...you're fucking kidding me.

Rick Rollington? Seriously?

In other news, I was hoping they had removed Dickless from the new Ghostbusters.

Awwww, that little Bladerunner logo at the end of the credits is so cute.

I feel like cuddling someone now.

Honestly, I can't wait for ghostbusters. I have a Wii though and the graphics are just not as good as other platforms. still.....anticipating this. Got to play with it a little at the con and it is TOO much fun.

They've made a few changes to what the packs can do, they've got a little extra punch.

Night Owls is pretty awesome, they even gave me a special Mindy Markus pin afterwards!

The style of Mad World is pretty intense, I wonder how it'll translate into game play. Distinguishing things of different colors is sometimes hard, but all black and white might make it tough for people who are blind like me. But the art is beautiful! And it's got Bender in it!

And I gotta say, no one takes a punch to the face like Rick Rollington. That's committment.

Thanks for watching, all!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you're enjoying the Night Owls!

Spectacular coverage of Comicon. Insightful interviews. I can't wait to see the new Star Trek platform. Samantha is fabulous, although I'm disappointed to not have another episode of World of Her Pwn! Can't wait for the next show.

What's the true test of manhood, the one trial you must endure in order to be seen by the world as The Man With The Biggest Balls? Being called Rick Rollington. I'm never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down.

Clashero:
What's the true test of manhood, the one trial you must endure in order to be seen by the world as The Man With The Biggest Balls? Being called Rick Rollington. I'm never gonna give him up, never gonna let him down.

I wonder what the trophy for that award would look like... ;-)

I still can't believe I didn't see them at the Con. They seemed to have been everywhere I was.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here