Review: Noby Noby Boy

Pages PREV 1 2

My nipples explode with delight because of this dimensional warp marketed as a game for the PS3.

Vlane:
I hope it comes to the austrian PSN. I want that.

Its been here for some two weeks now.

Edit: Never mind, I thought you said Australian.

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

chenry:
Is it sad that it's not Killzone 2, nor Metal Gear Solid 4, nor any of the other high budget, high profile game that entice me to the PS3?

You know sometimes I just love those small budget games because of their uniqueness

Its not like a big budget game can't be unique too. Remember Sony still own the first and foremost team for arty games.

They may own them but they do not develop them, unless I'm wrong then feel free to correct me.

Huh? Its hard to correct you when I have no idea what the hell you're saying.

Sony own Team Ico, who are probably consistently the foremost and most accomplished team when it comes to truly artistic games.

What I'm saying is who is developing it not producing the game. Get me now?

And Valve didn't develop Left 4 Dead, whats your point?

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

chenry:
Is it sad that it's not Killzone 2, nor Metal Gear Solid 4, nor any of the other high budget, high profile game that entice me to the PS3?

You know sometimes I just love those small budget games because of their uniqueness

Its not like a big budget game can't be unique too. Remember Sony still own the first and foremost team for arty games.

They may own them but they do not develop them, unless I'm wrong then feel free to correct me.

Sony own Team Ico, who are probably consistently the foremost and most accomplished team when it comes to truly artistic games.

I guess there is none now... It's entirely possible that at the time I was typing that my brain was not working.

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

Indigo_Dingo:

Frank_Sinatra_:

chenry:

I guess there is none now... It's entirely possible that at the time I was typing that my brain was not working.

That happens a lot, I hear.

Indigo_Dingo:

Vlane:
I hope it comes to the austrian PSN. I want that.

Its been here for some two weeks now.

Edit: Never mind, I thought you said Australian.

It's on the austrian PSN together with SF II HD Remix. I bought those two yesterday.

Noby Noby Boy is so gratuitous but fun at the same time.

I think its amazing and cool!!! Katamari is a fun game too!!! the colors!!!!

Can't stand the reviewer but this game looks awesome.

Too bad the PSN wont let me buy points or money on a card like xbl... gotta pay extra for a damn visa gift card. Fuck.

Eric the Orange:
This has got to be the weirdest thing iv'e ever seen sence Katamaridami

EDIT: sorry it's Katamari Damacy

Probably because it's made by the same person :).

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH <3

Loved the review, and still trying to figure out what is this game about.

Have a 360, but would exchange with PS3 owners Braid for NNB. What do you say? ;) Both games to both platforms! :D

Halfang:
STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH <3

Have a 360, but would exchange with PS3 owners Braid for NNB. What do you say? ;) Both games to both platforms! :D

Isn't Braid coming to the Ps3 anyway?

What is this, LSD:the game?

Indigo_Dingo:

Halfang:
STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH <3

No idea. As far as I know, it's coming to PC's.

Halfang:

Indigo_Dingo:

Halfang:
STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCH <3

No idea. As far as I know, it's coming to PC's.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/88447-Braid-Coming-to-PC-Possibly-PS3

Pretty unique and weird. I highly doubt I'll buy it.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 54106)