Unforgotten Realms: Episode 22: Hi Ho Silver

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 22: Hi Ho Silver

In the lair of the vicious spiderbear, how will Schmoopy escape?

Watch Video

Good job Rob

The quote about the spider eggs along with Mike's face need to be T-shirted asap.
Also Boo Frigin Who we'll resurrect the bitch...

OMG I'd love to ejaculate all over your eggs or however spider-bears do it, the look on mike face was epic lulz

amazing again, you can't beet Unforgotten Realms!

Awsome as aways but I wanna see more Romin!

GREATEST EPISODE EVER!!!

Spider-Bears, Ogres, and DOUBLE FLARE??? It was like a compelations of some of your greatest works ever.

And the look on Mike's face after Rob said he would ejaculate on the eggs? I ACTUALLY spit orange juice everywhere I was laughing so herd! Now I have to change, clean up this mess, and somehow get that mental image out of my head and it's all your fault.

Rob, I want to have your spider-babies!!!

Excellent job! Thank you for mmaking me fall in love with Unforgotten Realms all over again!

They couldn't say "The Tower" fast enough.

Hehe, nice one again :D. Poor Tasha D:. Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell :O. Find out next time on Unforgotten Realms.

Awwwww....poor Tasha :(

poor Roamin!! :( and also... when are we gonna have a game?

If someone else gets adventurer before me and takes Mike's grossed out face I will MURDER them!

Absolutely one of the best episodes yet!

Is it me or do the heroes find Roamin a tad bit annoying XD the speed in which they said tower was epic,
not as epic as Mikes face though :D

Is this not working for anyone else?

No love for Roamin.

And no loving for Tasha. Poor she-spiderbear

Sweet.... I still laugh at ORGE-SOUND!!!!!!!!!

The arbiter is pleased with this episode. You may continue to produce more in a similar way. raaaaaar.

Oh wow...That was incredibly awesome. The well positioned awkward silence + facial expression = major win.

The Spider noise sounded really painful. One of my favorite so far =].

Still waiting on a chorus of "Ogre Sooouuunnnd!" from the army in unison.

I see many paths opening up as a result of this crystal...

...poor old Tasha/Sasha...

That was some of the funniest shit ever. Keep it up lads.

Spider-bear is dead?! NOOOOOOOOO!
Awesome episode tho guys. Disturbing, but awesome.

The addition of Roamin shaking from the incoming attack of the ogres helped change this video from very funny to hilarious.

ejaculate on the eggs and Mike's face was priceless.

Should we go to the tower or go get Romin / TOWER!

another great one Rob, you've really picked up steam these last couple weeks.

Bigfootmech:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.

I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.

I kind of like the new setup of Gary, Schmoopy, and Nailo. And Roamin' on his own.

awwww i like Roamin, i even made a palidin on WoW cus of him LOL

can't wait for the next one!

"THX 4 TEH LEWTS - Gayms?" lols

Awesome episode was awesome.

Great work, the weekly thing is really working out well. Every Thursday, soon as I get home, U-Realms time.

Poor Roamin is shitting bricks... I'm rooting for him against the ogres, so go bubbleboy!

"Hey sweet heart, don't just brutally wound them. Go for the killing blow"
Awesome part, this was one of my favourite episodes so far. Great job rob.
The part where Rob was talking about the eggs was hilarious too.

Dude, major awsomeness on the new episode. At least now the spell of tolerance and the look out it's a dragon thing it repossible, but you don't need to repeat yourself since most of your fans probably can remember it. Is the season finale going to be episode 24 like I think or due to the episode frequency change, it's going to be a larger number of episodes?

shark77:

Bigfootmech:
Wonder why they just don't change class and use a long range teleportation spell.

I presume that it just changes their class, not their level - remember that these new bodies are stuck at 1st level (IIRC). Long-range teleportation is likely a tad bit harder.

That's what I was thinking too, but I'm surprised that Schmoopy would be able to do as much as he did already at only first level. First level abilities are usually pretty crap -- what kind of class would have teleport (even short range) as a first level ability?

NO!!! TASHA!!!! D:

Schmoopy casting flare again was the best part, I missed it. Though I'm starting to wonder if Jacque and Petey will ever regain their main character status from episodes 3-8.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here