de-rez: Dave Hiroshima Investigates

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

What do you think EA stands for: Extrat... ALIENS!

It's a wonderful episode I just wish they came out a bit more often than month intervals...

wait what happened to d rez
just keep on watching the thighs

With possibly 10 megabits per second! Doesn't sound that impressive? Well that's the UPLOAD SPEED!

haha, that was hilarious.

Also, when he was searching for aliens on the internet, he misspelled "Alien vs Predator" :P

Ha.

Crysis.

That was so well done! Hilarious!

Very funny.

However:

MOAR! ;)

Extra te... aliens xD That's my favorite line. Very well done, i was wondering when you guys would be back

A COPY OF FEAR 2 JUST FELL FROM THE SKY
THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE OF THE ALIEN'S INVOLVEMENT IN GAMES DEVELOPMENT

Awesome video.

Always lovely to see a new de-rez... good work as ever!

Best video for a long time, I think.

Also... Homeworld 2 was made by aliens? IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

Eh... crazy neurotic paranoid people are funny and it's great to laugh at them in good fun.

But someone acting like a crazy person... the joke gets old fast.

After over a month and a half away, I'm disappointed to check the video page and find this crappy series hasn't been canned yet. Got my hopes up, Escapist, and ruined Christmas for all.

Oh well. Off to Unforgotten Realms.

"What do you think EA stands for?! Extra Tersti...ALIENS!!!"

At last, I was waiting for my De-Rez fix!

"possibly 10mbit/s, doesn't sound that impressive, well thats the upload speed!"
win! epic win!
still GTA IV for PC would also have been good evidence

Russ Pitts:

blackcherry:
Just to ask, why is it that it takes so long to produce the episodes now? Real life just getting in the way?

Slack has been off actually "enjoying himself" and making "real movies" or some such crap. So de-rez will be monthly for a while. I suspect it's just a cover-up for a month-long drunken bender, but I can't get any truth out of the kid.

If he makes the drunken bender into an epsiode then you will hear no complaints from me :0

This was the best de-rez yet I can't wait to get a good thrashing.

I used that "up your arse" line in one of my things for Uni. Not saying you stole it or anything (as there is no way you could have) *Shakes fist*

Awesome episode though.

Dave Hiroshima is now my favorite reoccurring character.

Hey, I have the same keyboard as Chris! : )

Some pretty good ideas in there, but I think it's time to experiment a bit more with the technology, like green screen effects and the like. For the kind of things they do I think that would make it far easier to come up with good ideas.

orangebandguy:
Dave's back! even after Gordon Freeman stabbed him with a crowbar.

What episode was that?

The Amazing Orgazmo:

orangebandguy:
Dave's back! even after Gordon Freeman stabbed him with a crowbar.

What episode was that?

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/de-rez/41-Searching-for-Gordon-Freeman

Jacen Solo:
Nice I'm glad you guys are making videos again. But to be honest I don't like that fat guy you guys have in there now. What happened to the old cast? What happened to the guy who played Jack Thompson?

Edit: Did I read that right? Every Friday...

I think its been answered in another of these threads, but from what I recall, people have gone off to uni, elsewhere etc. Those people left in the series are those that are still around.

blackcherry:

Jacen Solo:
Nice I'm glad you guys are making videos again. But to be honest I don't like that fat guy you guys have in there now. What happened to the old cast? What happened to the guy who played Jack Thompson?

I think its been answered in another of these threads, but from what I recall, people have gone off to uni, elsewhere etc. Those people left in the series are those that are still around.

Are they coming back?

Jacen Solo:

blackcherry:

Jacen Solo:

Are they coming back?

That is something to ask Russ Pitts or perhaps Slack himself.

Dectilon:

Some pretty good ideas in there, but I think it's time to experiment a bit more with the technology, like green screen effects and the like. For the kind of things they do I think that would make it far easier to come up with good ideas.

I agree - some special effects would be good - but I'd rather de-rez concentrate on the story/humour. The last thing I would want is another "Doomsday Arcade" - which could be renamed "Special-effects Arcade" (with little else in the way of content).

the_geordie:

Dectilon:

I agree - some special effects would be good - but I'd rather de-rez concentrate on the story/humour. The last thing I would want is another "Doomsday Arcade" - which could be renamed "Special-effects Arcade" (with little else in the way of content).

My point is that it may be easier for them to write good material if they had more choices. A good writer will use special effects as a tool rather than a crutch ;)

I agree.

Dectilon:

the_geordie:

Dectilon:

My point is that it may be easier for them to write good material if they had more choices. A good writer will use special effects as a tool rather than a crutch ;)

I agree.

derez where have you been?

I personally found this episode of de-rez very funny :)

Somehow I really like de-rez even more than zero punctuation. I know, zp is much better written and executed, but I personally find Chris more likeable than Yahtzee.

"Prepare for Hiroshoma up your arse!" I so wish I could use that as a battle cry or something. Great episode of De-Rez.

Fear 2? MONOLITH studios? IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW

two weeks later and its still funny...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook