Review: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Review: Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?

Prinny is worth a play-through - provided you can resist snapping your PSP in half in the process.

Read Full Article

This review is spot the Fucking on!

I almost beat someone with my psp because of this game.
I decided to focus that frustration on beating on some prinnies.

Thanks for confirming that I really should pick up this game Nathan. I want to get this game asap but I'm saving up and buying parts for my new computer. I must ask though, is there a running jump or extra items you can equip? I've been having problems getting into playing my video games as of late and I really want something that goes back to basics.

EDIT:Also how do you get pictures of your PSP for websites? I've always wondered how people get video footage and pictures of them playing their PSP games to be so crisp and clean and not have the old (record with a camcorder over my shoulder) crap.

EDIT 2: Also why does this website seem to share my taste in games for better or for worse? Everytime I say to myself I should write a review no one else will. Next thing I know you guys do write a review. Who are you people and why are you spying on me?

If they made a game with a prinny as the main character, and didn't mercilessly slaughter him every few seconds, it would be a disgrace to the Disgaea franchise.

Tenmar:

Who are you people and why are you spying on me?

...You should really clean your room. It's getting to be quite messy, isn't it...

CantFaketheFunk:

Tenmar:

Who are you people and why are you spying on me?

...You should really clean your room. It's getting to be quite messy, isn't it...

...well this just confirms that CantFaketheFunk is a spy! But yeah I only have so much room and still do not make enough after college to get a place of my own and move out. If I had my own place like when I was going to college I would have no problem keeping the place clean. Doesn't help having two television sets, a dresser for a computer desk, and holding about 8 video game consoles and games in one room.

Any suggestions in furniture for a 8"x6" room?

Besides where I work I'm a neat freak.

Tenmar:

Any suggestions in furniture for a 8"x6" room?

Besides where I work I'm a neat freak.

See if you can get a tour behind the scenes of a theatre and imagine the awesome that can be had with a lot of rope and pulleys.

another weird game that you think would suck is a good game...

damn...makes me wish my UMD drive wasn't all crapped out.

I wish I had a psp.

It is a great game to play, though it is a pain. Good enough to distract me long enough to reach the Chef-Bot 9000 boss and then lose about 200 lives...

It's punishingly fun up until the final boss, which is just painful.

But I will beat this game, somehow.

They really outdid themselves on the voice work. All the dialogue is great.

jacks_a_dull_boy:
I wish I had a psp.

So do I. A big scoopful of brutal and downright sadistic gameplay with a hint of comic fun, just the way I like it *gulp*...Aahhh. Bloody tasty! Those wacky Japanese sure can make games that really define the words "difficult" and " unforgiving". Nice review. Got me interested.

Tenmar:
Also why does this website seem to share my taste in games for better or for worse? Everytime I say to myself I should write a review no one else will. Next thing I know you guys do write a review. Who are you people and why are you spying on me?

These guys are actually the ones pulling ropes behind the scene you mistakenly call "reality". I can feel it, those villains.

This game makes me wish I had a PSP again...

Also, is it just me or does the title of the game refer to "I Wanna Be The Guy"?
I wouldn't be too surprised seeing as Disgaea 2 had a wizard item with as its description the text "I put on my robe and wizard's hat."

I don't have a psp, but that game is cuter than hell. made me kinda wish I had one.

Well I'm playing this game now and man it is hard. The difficulty Hell's Finest really forces the player to bring his A game, and even then the player will still lose a lot of lives. Getting hit only once is difficult. If you are really after a challenge and got a psp pick this game up, although your hands and fingers will be in pain after each session.

I finally fucking beat the last boss with 5 seconds to spare. Can we just go on a whim here and say that Sir Sweet is one of the hardest video game boss of all time? Not only do you barely finish him in time, but one hit can kill you because of the tiny platform, and you need to hammer the attack button to do any damage to him, causing a major cramp by the end of it. Still, words cannot describe the sense of satisfaction when I finally beat him. Now the developers who thought Chefbot-9000 would be a good idea need to be sent to video game hell.

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 67218)