The Escapist Presents: Film Festival: Chris Reynolds Variety Hour

Film Festival: Chris Reynolds Variety Hour

Third place winner in this year's Escapist Film Festival, Chris and his gang are visited by a door-to-door Jehovah's Witness, when things go hellishly wrong.

Watch Video

Third place? Talk about generous.

Must've only been three entries.

That just really wasn't all that funny. I should've made a video, but I guess Chris Reynolds has one thing I don't have - the ability to overcome laziness.

The other entries are actually entertaining, how did this win third?

Why was this republished? I thought it would become a regular series, and was already ready to drop to my knees and shout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Random One:
Why was this republished? I thought it would become a regular series, and was already ready to drop to my knees and shout NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted to see it as a series as well, but now you and me can yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO together.

Honestly, sure, I may be feeling under the weather when I watched this just now but it certainly did not help and I threw up in my mouth a little.

IMHO:
- poor animation
- poor characters
- poor story

When compared to the likes of the other gems that are shown on the Escapist, I am frankly dismayed that this was deemed worthy of third place. Were the other entries really that bad?

The other entries must have literally caused Escapist Judges' eyes to explode in their sockets and their brains to melt if THIS is considered for third place.

Oh man this brings back memories. I remember when the winners of the festival were announced and I watched this video and thought. "If this piece of ass got third I'm not looking forward to 1st or 2nd, and I'm not gonna bother with the acknowledgment videos" But yeah this video sucks pretty hard.

Why was this reposted?

I watched this when it was first published and i felt violated =[.

augh it just sucks so much that I have to post again about how much it sucks. How much dick did this guy have to suck to get third?

Can't say I enjoyed it. The jokes were uninspired, the setting was horrible .. and what was up with the midget? Midgets aren't funny.

Jacen Solo:
augh it just sucks so much that I have to post again about how much it sucks. How much dick did this guy have to suck to get third?

You're already on probation, good job pushing your luck even further?

Mariena:
Can't say I enjoyed it. The jokes were uninspired, the setting was horrible .. and what was up with the midget? Midgets aren't funny.

Jacen Solo:

You're already on probation, good job pushing your luck even further?

Technically I made this post before I was on probation.

I agree with previous posts that this was terrible. The comedy was the worst kind I've ever seen since I left ugo player, the animation was poor at best absolute rubbish at worst.
The real questions is did they exchange money or favours to get third place.
I would say how to improve it but then the easiest way to do that is to delete it.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here