Zero Punctuation: Spiderman: Web of Shadows

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Am I seriously the only one who really loved the black metal phase joke? I mean I'm totally into black metal so it really made me laugh but still I thought others would have payed more attention to it, oh well, real funny as always.

That graph at 4:23 should be shown to the entire world, damned.

Thibaut:

why?!

thisnameistaken2:

Thibaut:

why?!

Because it's true. Only a very small percentage of the world actually have a brain and can actually form a coherent sentence.

SantoUno:
Am I seriously the only one who really loved the black metal phase joke? I mean I'm totally into black metal so it really made me laugh but still I thought others would have payed more attention to it, oh well, real funny as always.

I loved that joke too.

I'm also pretty sure that Yahtzee is chaotic neutral.

Something weird must have happened to the ultimate spiderman game cause it was the last game to really believe in that run around the town being spiderman racing cameo characters and occsaionaly being interuppted by the storyline cause there hasn't been a game like it since it's just web of shadows. friend and foe. And alternate dimensions which all showcase the beat em up aspect which doesn't seem to be spiderman's greatest skill.

I loved Web of Shadows. The storyline, barren city, characters, spiderman's voice, and the lag were all stupid. But watch Avatar: The Last Airbender (the tv shows for gods sake not the movie) and collect the spiders. Just swing around and collect the spiders. I wish the web-slinging could be faster, I wish there was a sprint button, and I wish you could load his jump height.....but I don't care. For the same reason I love just running down the street in prototype or riding around the open land in Red Dead Redemption.
I am easily amused.

ploik:
Yahtzee is arguably chaotic good. He is a total d-bag but he does it in the interest of saving gamers money on bad games.

And to entertain.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or