Judging By The Cover: Judging the Christmas Nativity

Judging the Christmas Nativity

A very special Christmas episode.

Watch Video

I would say 'Dis Gonna be gud' about the comments section, but this is the Escapist. We're all going to say that and no one will flip their shit, and we'd all just look like total lemons.

But it was funny Yahtzee!

Ok, just had to pause it to say "This donkey has a smart ass look"

/slowclap

Well played, sir.. well played...

Angelfire? Dammnnnnn, that brings back ze memories!
Wait, what? 56k modem? Pay by the MINUTE? Nothing really good will load?

Aaaaaah, it burns!
Now I need to drown those memories in cheap vodka again... oh wait, that IS the true holiday spirit!!!

Best joke for me was the angel prog-rock band. Look at that angel playing the flute and try not to hear Jethro Tull!

Silentpony:
I would say 'Dis Gonna be gud' about the comments section, but this is the Escapist. We're all going to say that and no one will flip their shit, and we'd all just look like total lemons.

But it was funny Yahtzee!

The only topics you'll get the kind of reaction you're looking for in are the "hot button progressive topics."

For instance: make a topic called "Overweight Transgendered Lesbian Midget Joins the KKK in Support of GamerGate in Order to get the SJWs Banned from Gaymer X Convention."

That should stir up a nice little shit-storm. :3

OT:
I believe Homer said it best:

What the hell, flying baby heads? That shit is sinister...how could anybody find that "heavenly?" Anyhow, funniest video in this series so far. That bloody angel always brings that sodding band along every. Goddamn. Time. We get it, they got screwed over by their publishers for not inspiring more faith conversions, but they will never understand art. Not by hanging about in clouds all day. The CfC's do take their toll on soft, angelic brains.

Xsjadoblayde:
What the hell, flying baby heads? That shit is sinister...how could anybody find that "heavenly?"

Classic art is wierd sometimes. There's a painting of the Crufixion where all Jesus's blood is going into a fountain below him and people are bathing in it like it's some kind of hot tub. And sadly, I don't remember who painted it.

Xsjadoblayde:
What the hell, flying baby heads? That shit is sinister...how could anybody find that "heavenly?"

I dunno man, I've been pissed at flying baby heads ever since Bayonetta. Yes, we get it, you can fly, now get back into melee range so I can kill you. You're ruining my chance at Pure Platinum!

That's a fantastic video Yahtzee, please, for the love of gravy do more of these on old, baroque, art, There's so much weird stuff that goes on in them like this one (flying baby heads and angelic prog rock band included).

Also you made me spit out my drink at the last line, that buildup was perfect.

P.S. Thank god for splash resistant keyboards...

Oh man, there were so many great things in there!
The angelic prog-rock band, Frodo and Gollum (with extra limp :P) the fire department, ...
One of your best!

But I have to say, those owls look more like bunnies to me... :P

I'm slightly disturbed by that third arm out of nowhere.

Blimey that was unexpectedly good. The flying baby heads were nothing compared to Drakengard, so everyone chill

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here