5 Amazing 2015 Indie Games You Might Have Missed

5 Amazing 2015 Indie Games You Might Have Missed

How many of these delightful indies have you played this year?

Read Full Article

There's this nice game called Undertale that you might wanna check out too. I enjoyed that one a lot.

No Crypt of the Necrodancer?

I am disappointed. More people should be talking about that amazing game.

I thought Hand of Fate was a 2014 game. Also, where's my Renowned Explorers: International Society?! No, it doesn't look spectacular in screenshots but it's an incredibly charming game once its in motion. It's also got a diverse cast of unique and interesting characters...who are thrust into bizarre and funny situations...and you get to emotionally break ancient Ghost Pirates and a Goddess of War. C'Mon!

Queen Michael:
There's this nice game called Undertale that you might wanna check out too. I enjoyed that one a lot.

I would argue that Undertale is the hottest thing on the indie-scene this year so it not being on the list isn't a big surprise.

Queen Michael:

I'm guessing this is included as a part of the GOTY lists coverage so Undertale is disqualified for already being a nominee for the actual Game of the Year. Also the massive amount of publicity and attention it has gotten.

If that's not it, then yeah.... Definitely a snub.

ITT: People naming popular indie games and calling them underrated.

With that said, I'm upset LISA isn't next to Undertale as GOTY. They're both amazing sides of the same coin with heavy influence from the same game. I mean if you want to go super hipster, then look no further than what showed in the Fantastic Arcade.

Broforce has been mentioned plenty I don't think as many people missed in 2015 as say, Undertale or Armello. Great game though.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here