Godly Cosplay at SMITE World Championship

Godly Cosplay at SMITE World Championship

Some godly cosplay talent on display at the SMITE World Championship.

Read Full Article

Seriously though...when are they going to add God, Jesus, and Muhammad to this game? :3

RJ 17:
Seriously though...when are they going to add God, Jesus, and Muhammad to this game? :3

The gods of Abrahamic religions actually kind of suck; they're basically the original god-modders of the religious world. Their depictions are kind of lame and their abilities basically consist of "Haha I can do whatever you can do, but better. Oh, and I win when I say I do, *pbbbbbt*."

Paragon Fury:

RJ 17:

The gods of Abrahamic religions actually kind of suck; they're basically the original god-modders of the religious world. Their depictions are kind of lame and their abilities basically consist of "Haha I can do whatever you can do, but better. Oh, and I win when I say I do, *pbbbbbt*."

I'm just saying there's more religions we could possibly offend with this. Toss Jesus in there, make him a support-healer, have his ult either be a self-rez or an ally-rez, but most importantly: make him actually look middle-eastern (that is to say: dark skinned) as he rightfully should rather than the white-washed Ted Nugent look-alike that we see in most artist renditions of him. :P

Paragon Fury:

RJ 17:

Actually there's a lot you can pull from abrahamic religions, you have, prophets, seven lords of hell Christian and Muslim version of the Lord of darkness. It's actually a lot more expensive than you might think

You guys seriously need to cut it out with the "so when are you adding God/Jesus/Muhammad" statements. They aren't constructive at all. I'm surprised the mods let those kinds of comments through considering how they give out warnings like dollar bills at a strip joint.

Back on topic, there were a lot of really great costumes this year. The Puppet-Tyr and Nox were outstanding, and the Thanatos was quite good as well. I am also giving props to the Elvis Bacchus.

tf2godz:

Paragon Fury:

RJ 17:

Actually there's a lot you can pull from abrahamic religions, you have, prophets, seven lords of hell Christian and Muslim version of the Lord of darkness. It's actually a lot more expensive than you might think

The archangels aswell.
Although some might not like seeing Samael, Lucifer & Azrael along side Raphael despite all being archangels in some or all of Abramic religions.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here