6 Actors to Play David Bowie (All At Once)

6 Actors to Play David Bowie (All At Once)

The only actor who could possibly play David Bowie is... David Bowie. But can six actors combine their powers to play the legendary late artist?

Read Full Article

Obviously he should be played by Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell.

P.S. Thanks

This is a completely mental idea and I love it! It could be a complete disaster but I think a healthy dose of weirdness would be in the true spirit of Bowie.

My main issue is how many of these actors can actually sing. Dubbed performances tend to be less compelling.

Old David Bowie should be played by Michael Sheen.

Willem Defoe would be too busy being Willem Defoe playing David Bowie to make it convincing. Sheen is one of those actors who can look like anybody and makes an effort to take on their mannerisms. We would all have to forgive him for being Twilight however.

Also, when I Google Sheen, a picture of David Bowie came up, the internet agrees with me!

K12:
My main issue is how many of these actors can actually sing. Dubbed performances tend to be less compelling.

David Bowie as sung by Hugh Jackman.

Bowie suddenly turning Australian would not be the strangest thing for Bowie after all.

Alan Rickman anyone?

fix-the-spade:
Old David Bowie should be played by Michael Sheen.

Willem Defoe would be too busy being Willem Defoe playing David Bowie to make it convincing. Sheen is one of those actors who can look like anybody and makes an effort to take on their mannerisms. We would all have to forgive him for being Twilight however.

Also, when I Google Sheen, a picture of David Bowie came up, the internet agrees with me!

Michael Sheen did a pretty good Bowie in Tron: Legacy, of course.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here